Hi Everyone!!! :D

LoveMeIfYouDare

hi there!im a new member and i regret finding out about this site too late!i fell in luv the 1st time i came here. :thumbsup

anywayz,im 18 and i've been a MJ fan since i was 7...after i saw one of his video and thought to myself what a sexy man he is (i was 7 at that time!!!) :D

i heard so much shit bout him lately and all of them are totally :bs i believe he's innocent and i juz love this man soooooo much! :makeout:

floacist

welcome!!!! I am Felicia, this is the best place to get some actual facts not a whole load of b/s crap like alot of places. Have fun:)

HeavenSent

*waves*

Welcome to MJEOL! I'm Carla, one of the more innocent ones on here. :fakeangel

Trust me, you'll have fun here! And gain a lot of knowledge.

frozen rose

^^^ yeah right Carla :laugh

Hi, my name is Francesca, I am 13. Please be prepared, because between me and some other girls on here...We are pretty weird, lol.

ZIM

:crystalball: Welcome to the 'hot' Forum!!
The MJ soldiers at war against DA Sneddon! and Unfairness! we are all in support of MJ!
Have fun with us and say your views assertively, we all STRONGLY believe MJ is INNOCENT!
(but the modurators may delete / sustitute your words without prior notice!!) :thumbsup

I forgot who I am, what is my too? sweet and sour! :banana-mu

frozen rose

^^^ *shakes head* That is what I call "crazy" *loops finger around ear*

Now Athena that is not a very good example to a new member of the forum is it? *tuts, tuts*, lol. LoveMeIfYouDare, that is what I was warning you about *points up at that post* But just wait when you meet Lucy (DarkChild) she is more that crazy!!!! She is INSANE (in a good way of course)...

ok, I will shut up now, because I am doing in babbling on...*throws grenade at self* ...:laugh

-MJFAN16-

Originally posted by frozen rose
^^^ *shakes head* That is what I call "crazy" *loops finger around ear*

Now Athena that is not a very good example to a new member of the forum is it? *tuts, tuts*, lol. LoveMeIfYouDare, that is what I was warning you about *points up at that post* But just wait when you meet Lucy (DarkChild) she is more that crazy!!!! She is INSANE (in a good way of course)...

ok, I will shut up now, because I am doing in babbling on...*throws grenade at self* ...:laugh

BITE ME! *stick out tongue* I have to be crazy if my real-life nickname is Psycho Bitch. *smiles widely* Now, I'm off to chew on the living room funiture!

Black Loafers

Originally posted by MJFAN16
BITE ME! *stick out tongue* I have to be crazy if my real-life nickname is Psycho Bitch. *smiles widely* Now, I'm off to chew on the living room funiture!

Woo! I am also crazy..and if u wanna make me really wild...just show me the Blood on the dacefloor video ( :tooexcite *jumps up and down*)

I am Ebba by the way! Welcome to MJEOL..It's great to have you here! :D

hot4uMichael

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
hi there!im a new member and i regret finding out about this site too late!i fell in luv the 1st time i came here. :thumbsup

anywayz,im 18 and i've been a MJ fan since i was 7...after i saw one of his video and thought to myself what a sexy man he is (i was 7 at that time!!!) :D

i heard so much shit bout him lately and all of them are totally :bs i believe he's innocent and i juz love this man soooooo much! :makeout:
welcome to MJEOL :) i am cindy

coco

welcome :)
I must say this is the most interesting forum around, people are just nice and infos are excellent quality !

Alain, 29, France