Hi I\"M new here

Debbyg

My name is DebbyG
I'm 48 years old
looking for more good friends to talk to . I been a fan since i was 14 year old . so you all should that by this time .I'm so deep in love with Michael . I love chat about Michael nothing but good things. I had meat Michael in 1979 at Long Inland NY . so I'm glad to be here

Debbyg

HeavenSent;177678 said:
You met Michael? Lucky you! I'd love to hear about it.:8-26-03respect:

Hi heavensant I would like tell all about it .That I just love him even more .I just need more time to upt a Thread of how i got to maet him I can tell you in yahoo or windows live messager if you have it have to be vice ok . Itry to e-mail you to gave you my e-mail
arrlondon04gj6.jpg
[/img]

mysteriousone

Debbyg;177822 said:
Hi heavensant I would like tell all about it .That I just love him even more .I just need more time to upt a Thread of how i got to maet him I can tell you in yahoo or windows live messager if you have it have to be vice ok . Itry to e-mail you to gave you my e-mail
arrlondon04gj6.jpg
[/img]

Hello Debbyg! I think there's a few members in MJEOL who would love to hear about your meeting with Michael, and not all have yahoo or messenger, so please..............do share in this thread! Thanks!!!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;177640 said:
Veronica, shouldn't this thread be in the Off Topic Forum? :)

Mysti!

In an ideal forum, yes. :) But since we happen to always have had such topics floating around in this part of the board, I -- and seemingly not anybody else either -- don't react on it that way anymore, even though it doesn't involve Michael in any important way. So, that's why I genuinely hope we will have an introduction forum on here soon, because it appears to look like we need it. :)

And for the record, I am still not able to move threads.

Shannon

mysteriousone;177857 said:
Hello Debbyg! I think there's a few members in MJEOL who would love to hear about your meeting with Michael, and not all have yahoo or messenger, so please..............do share in this thread! Thanks!!!! :D

Mysti!

Yes, Debbyg, please share your story with us here. :) Or make a new thread if you want. We would love to hear it. :D

mysteriousone

Shannon;177859 said:
In an ideal forum, yes. :) But since we happen to always have had such topics floating around in this part of the board, I -- and seemingly not anybody else either -- don't react on it that way anymore, even though it doesn't involve Michael in any important way. So, that's why I genuinely hope we will have an introduction forum on here soon, because it appears to look like we need it. :)
It sure does seem that we have topics floating around--quite confusing at times, but oh well.........before you know it, newbies will be starting threads and introducing themselves in the fanfic forum too, lol, so yeah, an introduction forum would be great! :D

And for the record, I am still not able to move threads.
:eek: Still? All the more reason to write to Santa asking for a new pc then! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;177868 said:
:eek: Still? All the more reason to write to Santa asking for a new pc then! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

It has got nothing to do with my computer, and it's got nothing to do with my internet connection, so unless whisper is Santa, I can't do anything about it. :bleh