His make-up

shelly

I just went on imdb. There are always people judging him because of his eyeliners and lipstick. I am so tired about that. Why do they care?

Sydney

This is a favourite line that Taraborrelli likes to go down.

Shelly, I don't think they care whether Michael wore makeup or not. I just think it is something they amuse themselves with. They consider it fun and entertainment.

shelly

Sydney;237061 said:
This is a favourite line that Taraborrelli likes to go down.

Shelly, I don't think they care whether Michael wore makeup or not. I just think it is something they amuse themselves with. They consider it fun and entertainment.

Yes but it's none else business. I never understood why they are doing this. Sometimes I think he scared the other men.

Sydney

It is the way of the world. Some people like to poke fun at others, and it doesn't have to be their business.

shelly

Sydney;237063 said:
Huh!! What are you talking about?

What I wanted to say is a men wearing make up looks like effeminate and there are men who feels very insecure about that.

Sydney

Not if they don't care or know the reason. He didn't scare these men: Steve Harvey, Chris Tucker, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Deepak Chopra, the bodyguards etc.

oldschoolfan

I personally couldn't care less if Michael wore fake nails and walked around in high heels. But there are some very snide people out there. I think people are so content in looking at what they CAN see that they never bother looking at what they can't MIchael turned white- he must have bleached his skin. Michael covered his kids faces- he must be a bad parent. Michael wore make-up- he's obviously trying to be a woman.
It's hard to point out the facts when somebody doesn't give a ****, but if they do, point out the fact that Michael was diagnosed with vitiligo in 1986. How much make-up did he wear before 1986? Well really, hardly any. How much make-up did Michael wear AFTER 1986? More than just a bit. He was caked in it. Remember at the 1995 MTV music awards when he was dancing and he touched his pants after he touched his face and you could see the make-up mark?
Michael would have suffered a great deal.

Saphster

Makeup or not he still looked gorgeous.

Boy George was called a "beauty" and "fashion icon" for not looking like a man but not looking like a woman either.
boy-george.jpg

Michael wears a little bit of eyeliner and long hair and suddenly he is called 'gay' or 'feminine'. :rolleyes:

mj-long-hair-n-jkt.jpg

Difference between them two is Michael looks the best. :lol

Cristine87

Last I checked, Michael wasn't the only nor was he the first male artist to wear make-up. I don't know where the hell these people have been, nor how sheltered they've been, but they need a history lesson. Didn't Davie Bowie wear Make-up? Doesn't Kiss wear make-up? What about Prince? Also, my kid sister's in to these bands like My Chemical Romance and Green Day and call me crazy, but aren't they wearing eyeliner? What about glam rock bands from the eighties? I could go on and on. What the hell is wrong with people? I notice Michael gets made fun of for sh*t that other celebrities have done, but somehow, they don't have people hating on them. Again, I could list a mess of examples but y'all know what I'm talking about!

OneMoreChance

Cristine87;237134 said:
Last I checked, Michael wasn't the only nor was he the first male artist to wear make-up. I don't know where the hell these people have been, nor how sheltered they've been, but they need a history lesson. Didn't Davie Bowie wear Make-up? Doesn't Kiss wear make-up? What about Prince? Also, my kid sister's in to these bands like My Chemical Romance and Green Day and call me crazy, but aren't they wearing eyeliner? What about glam rock bands from the eighties? I could go on and on. What the hell is wrong with people? I notice Michael gets made fun of for sh*t that other celebrities have done, but somehow, they don't have people hating on them. Again, I could list a mess of examples but y'all know what I'm talking about!

Yep, my daughter is addicted to a band called Tokio Hotel and the lead singer Billis totally glam and he pulls it off really well. He's gorgeous! Sometimes he reminds me of Michael. My daughter has a poster where he is wearing this awesome silver jacket with these kick ass boots!
Tokyo__hotel__2,property=Galeriebild__gross.jpg

Unfortunately you can't see the boots in this pic!

Saphster

Jeniffer30;237139 said:
Yep, my daughter is addicted to a band called Tokio Hotel and the lead singer Billis totally glam and he pulls it off really well. He's gorgeous! Sometimes he reminds me of Michael. My daughter has a poster where he is wearing this awesome silver jacket with these kick ass boots!
Tokyo__hotel__2,property=Galeriebild__gross.jpg

Unfortunately you can't see the boots in this pic!

Oh yeeah! I've heard them before. His hair is amazing don't you think?! Anyone that can keep their hair like for hours deserves major props. :lol

OneMoreChance

Saphster;237159 said:
Oh yeeah! I've heard them before. His hair is amazing don't you think?! Anyone that can keep their hair like for hours deserves major props. :lol

My daughter has one of their concerts on DVD and his hair stayed like that the whole time...lol! MAJOR PROPS! Here is his current hair do:
bill-13266576-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

I like it!

normal_tom_kaulitz_et_bill_kaulitz1.jpg

Did anyone else notice that they're twins? It's almost hard to tell since they dress so differently!
Their music is really good too! My daughter hates it that I like them. I keep telling her it means she has a cool mom!

Saphster

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]

normal_tom_kaulitz_et_bill_kaulitz1.jpg

Did anyone else notice that they're twins? It's almost hard to tell since they dress so differently!
Their music is really good too! My daughter hates it that I like them. I keep telling her it means she has a cool mom!
[/quote]

LOL you're so sweet Jen! You are definitely the coolest mum ever.  :cool:

I didn't know they were twins either!