How Big of A Fan Are You? (What\'s In Your Collection?)

Just_Peachy

How big of an MJ fan are you? What do you have in your collection of MJ stuff? I just thought it would be interesting to compare what we each have and what we don't. Here's what I've got:

MJ Dolls:
MichaelJackson7800.jpg

*****.jpg

ALBUMS: Jackson Five: Third Album. (Vinyl)

C.D.'s: In order: "Off The Wall," "Thriller," "Bad" x2 (I have the special edition one too)! "Dangerous," "History," "Blood On The Dance Floor," "Invincible," "Ultimate Collection," "Thriller 25th anniversary," "Michael Jackson Love Songs," "You Are Not Alone Special Edition (megamix)," "Essential Michael Jackson," "Number One's," "The Best Of Michael Jackson," "Ben," "Victory," "The Best Of The Jackson Five," "Jackson Five The Ultimate Collection," "Jackson Five Anthology."

MOVIES: "Moonwalker," on DVD "Moonwalker" On VHS, "History 1" on VHS, "History 2" on DVD, "Number Ones," "Making Of Thriller" on VHS, "Dangerous" on DVD........AND SEVERAL...SEVERAL taped VHS shows, interviews, movies and what-not from television (Superbowl, Oprah interview, LWMJ, MJ's PHM's, Grammy award shows, VMA's, WMA's, MTV Jams video premiers, Top 100 countdowns, Concert from HBO in Bucharest (spelling?!)...you name it, I probably have it.

Depressed though, 'cause I can't find "Ghosts" anywhere! Someone got any tips other than Ebay? Apparently, we don't sell the video in the united states... no one has it!

I also have posters galore

Magazines (People, entertainment weekly, rolling stone) all dating as far back as 1983.

Newspaper clippings, articles, actual pictures I got from my neighbor from the Motown 25th show!, puzzles, cards, playing cards, stamps...

The one thing I'm missing is a thriller jacket, a beat it jacket and a hat and glove. My husband promised he'd find these items for me this Christmas! YAY!!!

**And a little off topic, but not really... I also have a couple of Janet's c.d.'s and a tour video of hers. -From the Velvet Rope.