How come...

privacy

medium_105king.jpg

LOL.. this one.. "#1Best Artist in the world" and he's standin there in comfy clothes with his hands in his pockets.. aw

medium_private534.jpg

OMFG that grin.. ohhh lord jesus..

medium_badtour381.jpg

I frickin LOVE this!! That kid is awesome..

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
lol @ trying to be hard. he's looks like:

"yo, representin' Gary to the fullest."

:laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

LOL.

LOL.. this one.. "#1Best Artist in the world" and he's standin there in comfy clothes with his hands in his pockets.. aw
Yeah, acy. It's like ho hum. If it had been me, I would have been cheesing like a muther. #1 in the World?! :D My smile would have taken up the whole pic.

privacy

Yeah, acy. It's like ho hum. If it had been me, I would have been cheesing like a muther. #1 in the World?! :D My smile would have taken up the whole pic.

:laugh He's the only one who can pull that off.. I'd pay so much to read his thoughts in that moment in time..

*slouches*

"I can't BELIEVE they said it was more important than a water fight..."

*sighs*

HeavenSent

ahahaha! lmao

I can truthfully, honestly hear him saying that! :laugh

but this pose cracks me up. Look at his expression. Trying to be all macho and hard!

stairs.jpg

DarkChild

stairs.jpg

Michael and Marlon look like they gonna hock up a big green one..

and OMG

family.jpg

This is the first pic I've seen of La Toya before her nose job...woahh I almost didnt recognise her! o_O She looks kinda Indian to me :laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild

Michael and Marlon look like they gonna hock up a big green one..
:laugh A big green one to match those green ass suits, eh?

This is the first pic I've seen of La Toya before her nose job...woahh I almost didnt recognise her! o_O She looks kinda Indian to me :laugh
She looked adorable! There, she looked more like "Toy" than she does now.

I still can't bring myself to call her "Toy".

A

Anonymous

LOL.

Psh, Michael KNEW he was/is the man. That look is like 'yea, yea..I already knew!'

A

Anonymous

:laugh A big green one to match those green ass suits, eh?

She looked adorable! There, she looked more like "Toy" than she does now.

I still can't bring myself to call her "Toy".

I just realized..looking at that picture that her chin is natural. It's so pointy! I always thought she did something to it. :laugh

..and that fluffy afro on the dude next to her (I don't know all of MJs brothers by name :laugh)..ain't working. Looks like a brown cotton ball. :laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
LMFAO! Thats Jermaaaaine Vicky...before the days of the oil kicked in. Maybe thats why..
ROTFL.

The oil factor. Yeah, that changes a lot of things about one's appearance.

DarkChild

That's the afro that probably started his obsession ya know *nods* One day he looked in the mirror, held out his hands and parted oceans, screaming 'GONE ARE THE DAYS OF POWDER PUFF ME, HELLO GREASED LIGHTNING' and then he spun around and transformed into the beast we see today, and he slipped over on his own bodily fluids..

A

Anonymous

LOL, we are so mean to Jermaine. I'd nick name him fish grease.

He really does look different! :laugh

HeavenSent

Aw, man Lucy That was mean! But sooooooooo funny. LMAO I just about choked.

That family pic is nice, tho. They all had such pretty smiles. Still do. *Yeah, I guess Jermaine's is still decent.*

Hmmm, and looking at that fro y'all were talking about.... It does look a little cottony.

A

Anonymous

Aw, man Lucy That was mean! But sooooooooo funny. LMAO I just about choked.

That family pic is nice, tho. They all had such pretty smiles. Still do. *Yeah, I guess Jermaine's is still decent.*

Hmmm, and looking at that fro y'all were talking about.... It does look a little cottony.
:laugh , I remember on the American Dreams movie, they tried to imitate that look. lol The cotton fro!

And yea, they were all born with great smiles. Janet and MJ have almost identical smiles...except MJ's is cuter 'cause it's crooked. :laugh