How many points did you have?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Post how many points you had under the old system. :D
(I'll randomly check for accuracy so please tell the truth :p)

whisper;189254 said:
I don't remember exact numbers... sorry. All I remember is that it was above 1000, but I don't think it ever reached 2000... I just kept putting everything in the bank...

Why does it say I only have 5 pts. now? Oh no!! ... *tear* Light and L plushie... again... we have been separated...

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
uranusbluedanger1;189255 said:
I don't remember exact numbers... sorry. All I remember is that it was above 1000, but I don't think it ever reached 2000... I just kept putting everything in the bank...

Why does it say I only have 5 pts. now? Oh no!! ... *tear* Light and L plushie... again... we have been separated...
:lol I'm asking so that I can increase your point count. :p

Shannon

I don't remember the exact number either, but I am 98 percent sure it was over 530,000. I have a feeling Mysti remember it way better than me though, LOL.

Shannon;189260 said:
I don't remember the exact number either, but I am 98 percent sure it was over 530,000. I have a feeling Mysti remember it way better than me though, LOL.
Thank you, Whisper! L, Light and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts... *Huggles L and Light...* Finally we are together at last!

mysteriousone

whisper;189254 said:

Aww...I don't want to tell the truth, not really, but since you could do a check, I'll tell the truth! :D 980,000

And Veronica, was close behind at 560,000

Thanks for looking into things for us too, Whisper! :D

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

mysteriousone;189264 said:
Aww...I don't want to tell the truth, not really, but since you could do a check, I'll tell the truth! :D 980,000

And Veronica, was close behind at 560,000

Thanks for looking into things for us too, Whisper! :D

Mysti!
I don't remember exactly how much I had. I remember that I was right below HeavenSent, but above you maybe like two names? I might have been around *thinks* 44,000 to 53,000 points (in the bank). I'm not sure.

ajkinkycuffs

ajkinkycuffs;189270 said:
I don't remember exactly how much I had. I remember that I was right below HeavenSent, but above you maybe like two names? I might have been around *thinks* 44,000 to 53,000 points (in the bank). I'm not sure.
Thanks whisper! :D

Shannon

Thank you so much for fixing up in this, whisper. :8-26-03respect: Everything seems fine now. And... I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, I hope you can forgive me (us)? :p :unsure:

Nayru

I really don't remember how much I had. I'd say it was about 200 or 300 since I know it wasn't alot of points anyway.

mysteriousone

Saphster;189356 said:
NOOOOOOOOO! JUST 80 POINTS??? WHAT HAPPENED???:( :(

I had wayyy more. :lol
:blink: Sapphy......did you read the title to this thread before clicking onto it? It says "How many points did you have?" Whisper wants to know so she can FIX your points up because we now have a new points system and our points didn't get transferred from the old point system....well some did, and some didn't, so Whisper will give you your points if you tell her, how many you had....and no cheating cause this is an honesty test.....she's gonna do random checks, LMAO! But yeah, just tell her how many you had and she'll do the rest! :thumbsup

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;189357 said:
:blink: Sapphy......did you read the title to this thread before clicking onto it? It says "How many points did you have?" Whisper wants to know so she can FIX your points up because we now have a new points system and our points didn't get transferred from the old point system....well some did, and some didn't, so Whisper will give you your points if you tell her, how many you had....and no cheating cause this is an honesty test.....she's gonna do random checks, LMAO! But yeah, just tell her how many you had and she'll do the rest! :thumbsup

Mysti!
I have about 1,000 points I believe.

Saphster

mysteriousone;189357 said:

Mysti!

I know I know. I was just trying to be silly. I pm'd her way before I posted this. HA! IN YO FACE.:bleh

mysteriousone

Saphster;189416 said:
I know I know. I was just trying to be silly. I pm'd her way before I posted this. HA! IN YO FACE.:bleh
:eek: How rude! Another one who thinks others can read her mind! *shakes head* That'll be the last time I help you young lady!

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;189429 said:
:eek: How rude! Another one who thinks others can read her mind! *shakes head* That'll be the last time I help you young lady!

Mysti!

LMAO AWWWW mysti I was just kidding with ya. *Hugz* You love I love you...:wub:

Hey you always mess with me all the time!!!:eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol