How many points did you have?

mysteriousone

Saphster;189431 said:
LMAO AWWWW mysti I was just kidding with ya. *Hugz* You love I love you...:wub:

Hey you always mess with me all the time!!!:eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol
You beeeetch, Sapphy Poo!!! Don't you ever do that to me again, DO YOU HEAR ME!! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol Arghhhh..unfortunately while reading your post I discovered something lurking under my skin (the result of too many Easter Eggs) and thus took it out on YOU!! LMFAO!! Aren't you lucky!!! I can take a joke hun.........I love you moreeeeee! :wub:

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;189679 said:
You beeeetch, Sapphy Poo!!! Don't you ever do that to me again, DO YOU HEAR ME!! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol Arghhhh..unfortunately while reading your post I discovered something lurking under my skin (the result of too many Easter Eggs) and thus took it out on YOU!! LMFAO!! Aren't you lucky!!! I can take a joke hun.........I love you moreeeeee! :wub:

Mysti!
I am sorry. I had 2,099 points. I just remembered! Sorry!

Saphster

mysteriousone;189679 said:

Mysti!

LMAO! Why not? It's funny.

And...too many easter eggs?..:blink:...Umm.. you had diahrea you mean? :icrackingup

Explain mysti cause I'm sure that wasn't the case! LOL

mysteriousone

Saphster;189765 said:
LMAO! Why not? It's funny.

And...too many easter eggs?..:blink:...Umm.. you had diahrea you mean? :icrackingup

Explain mysti cause I'm sure that wasn't the case! LOL
LMFAO@diarrhea

I'm NOT talking about bloody diarrhea, I'm talking about PIMPLES--you know, too much chocolate, sheesh girl, you crack me up sometimes! :lol

Moonball29 said:
I don't remember. Probably wasn't over 1000. How do I get to the bank again? :lol
*Whispers to Laura* "There's NO bank to get to anymore, dear!" :lol :p

Mysti!