HQ Pictures COPYRIGHTED MJJUNITED.COM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Labomba
get your own domain and then you'll see how fun it is when people steals BANDWIDTH from you that's ****ing annoying so that's why me and some other domain owners have this thing going on called HOTLINKING, Sophia (http://www.mjjpassion.com) has it too and I am gonna make sure that no other does it
ok Cindy, we don't dispute that it is damn annoying when some1 hotlinks your pics and takes up your bandwidth, but what's pissing all of us off here is that ur blatently copyrighting pics that aren't yours to start with... and ****in bragging about it!!!

perhaps the guy who DID take them would like to kno what ur doing, eh? :2thinking

dangerous

get your own domain and then you'll see how fun it is when people steals BANDWIDTH from you that's ****ing annoying so that's why me and some other domain owners have this thing going on called HOTLINKING, Sophia (http://www.mjjpassion.com) has it too and I am gonna make sure that no other does it
who the hell is talking about hotlinking anything. IF you cant address the subject that admit it, dont steer it in another direction hoping ppl wont notice.

and no one is jealous of ur pics, they are just PICTURES. Get over yourself.

Unless you paid for their individual rights or you took the pics urself they do not belong to you, and anysort of copyrighting is just done out of spite and ego. Which actually fits you tooo a teee.

ps ur site sucks :bustbubbl

Originally posted by Labomba+-->QUOTE (Labomba)get your own domain and then you'll see how fun it is when people steals BANDWIDTH from you that's ****ing annoying so that's why me and some other domain owners have this thing going on called HOTLINKING, Sophia (http://www.mjjpassion.com) has it too and I am gonna make sure that no other does it[/b]

Then disable hotlinking! thats what Sophia did. and she does not tag her pix.

<!--QuoteBegin-dangerous

who the hell is talking about hotlinking anything. IF you cant address the subject that admit it, dont steer it in another direction hoping ppl wont notice.

Unless you paid for their individual rights or you took the pics urself they do not belong to you, and anysort of copyrighting is just done out of spite and ego. Which actually fits you tooo a teee.

[/quote]
exactly.

Labomba

Originally posted by dangerous

I think you broke your own joke aha how come is sucks when I have alot of affiliate partners, I get dozens of emails about how great my site and besides I put alot of effort in it and you know what it's the second biggest designable page for Michael Jackson. Ah beat that your first time blogger ahahahahaha

MJsMuse

You know what,

Cindy does my head in big style most the time, no joke. I mean one minute she's little miss friggin horny, then acts like being attracted to MJ is a crime. Then she pretends to own the copyrights to 'x' amount of MJ pix that a] don't legally belong to her b] she wasn't the person who took the pictures and c] are just pix she took (maybe hotlinked) from other sites that maybe HAVE bought rights for the photos. Anyone wanna call a lawyer? Cindy wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Putting a copyright to property that is in no way shape or from yours is ILLEGAL Cindy, so maybe you should remove your pathetic tags before someone sues you.

dangerous

I think you broke your own joke aha how come is sucks when I have alot of affiliate partners, I get dozens of emails about how great my site and besides I put alot of effort in it and you know what it's the second biggest designable page for Michael Jackson. Ah beat that your first time blogger ahahahahaha
Congrats on ur “dozens” of emails. LMAO. And what the hell is a “first time blogger”? and second biggest to what? Your site is pointless, it is one of the most uselss fan pages i have ever seen, it has absolutley nothing interesting to offer the fan base. Half the ppl that visit ur site are probably curious MJEOL members wondering "what the hell is this website that this lunatic is relentlessly shoving down our throats?" And I don’t care if I sound mean, I think you are rude, irrational and arrogant. Your posts are ridiculous and usually just consist of a random grouping of letters that just add to ur already inflated post count. You just love seing ur name everywhere and having this kind of attention. Not to mention you can never answer a single question directed towards you without going off on 1100 tangents that no one gives a shit about.

The pictures aren’t urs Cindy.. get off ur high horse.

dangerous

Originally posted by MJsMuse
You know what,

Cindy does my head in big style most the time, no joke. I mean one minute she's little miss friggin horny, then acts like being attracted to MJ is a crime. Then she pretends to own the copyrights to 'x' amount of MJ pix that a] don't legally belong to her b] she wasn't the person who took the pictures and c] are just pix she took (maybe hotlinked) from other sites that maybe HAVE bought rights for the photos. Anyone wanna call a lawyer? Cindy wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Putting a copyright to property that is in no way shape or from yours is ILLEGAL Cindy, so maybe you should remove your pathetic tags before someone sues you.
Cindy doesnt understand commonsense. Lets not get too logical.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
Congrats on ur “dozens” of emails. LMAO. And what the hell is a “first time blogger”? and second biggest to what? Your site is pointless, it is one of the most uselss fan pages i have ever seen, it has absolutley nothing interesting to offer the fan base. Half the ppl that visit ur site are probably curious MJEOL members wondering "what the hell is this website that this lunatic is relentlessly shoving down our throats?" And I don’t care if I sound mean, I think you are rude, irrational and arrogant. Your posts are ridiculous and usually just consist of a random grouping of letters that just add to ur already inflated post count. You just love seing ur name everywhere and having this kind of attention. Not to mention you can never answer a single question directed towards you without going off on 1100 tangents that no one gives a shit about.

The pictures aren’t urs Cindy.. get off ur high horse.
:crackingu You broke it down! :D

Cindy, why are you such an ego-maniac? Why don't you want to be a helpful fan, sharing pictures of Michael that are on the web to be enjoyed by all fans. You have no right to claim them as your own and then come on here bragging about it.

I'm getting really tired of you trying to make yourself out to be a better fan than everyone else. Just the other day I had a PM from you claiming you knew more about Michael "than I ever would". I mean WTF? Who cares? You think just because you own a site you're Michael's #1 fan, but anyone can buy a site and shove a their name on some pictures they've taken from other sites and upload them. You've said some of the worst things about Michael I've heard from a fan and I really think you're trying to fool yourself into thinking you are a good fan when you know deep down you aren't. Just by claiming these pictures as your own you're proving yourself as an a$s, let alone all the things you've called Michael, eg "freaky".

Labomba

Originally posted by Michael Jackson's Kougra
@ cindy...nice pictures, thanks for sharing
they look like the pictures from http://www.mjjpassion.com
so they aren't your copyright....but, at least you showed the pictures.

And they are ruined, just a little, because it is all smuged.
me and sophia do not shear any photos, and besides I am NOT puting any BAD quality pictures on my gallery which I am working on now, If I post photos from Sophias site then I give full credit to her and so does she if she uses mine of course

dangerous

this is pointless, cindy isnt going to answer any of our questions. she is too busy looking at herself in the mirror and convincing herself she isnt as usless and insecure as she really is.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.