Hulk Hogan\'s Wife Files For Divorce!

TruthSeeker

Hulk Hogan's Wife Files for Divorce
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23, 2007 11:35 PM EST

By Kristin Boehm and Kristin Harmel

linda-hulk.jpg

Maybe Hulk Hogan doesn't know best — after 24 years of marriage, his wife, Linda Marie Bollea, has filed for divorce.

Bollea, 46, filed divorce papers Tuesday in Pinellas County, records show. She has been married to Terry Gene Bollea, 53, more famously known as Hulk Hogan, since 1983 and the couple has two children, Brooke, 19, and Nick, 17.

Word of the split was first reported by WTVT, the Fox affiliate in Tampa.

According to the St. Petersburg Times, a Times reporter reportedly broke the news to Hogan on Friday night.

He thanked the reporter for the "great information" then called back five minutes later to say, "I'm kind of shocked. You caught me off-guard. My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me. ... I just pulled over to the side of the road for five minutes to find out what was going on here."

Typical American Family
The Hogan family was the subject of a PEOPLE magazine article in mid-2005, just before their VH1 series, Hogan Knows Best, launched. "My wife and I are very intense, very passionate, very loving," Hogan told PEOPLE that July. "Our family is pretty basic and old school, and now we've kind of become cool because we're just as intense as anyone else, but we run a really tight ship."

Recently, the couple's son, Nick, has made headlines. The teen faces a felony charge that he was driving recklessly in August when his Toyota Supra went out of control and slammed into a tree. His friend and passenger, John Graziano, suffered a brain injury.

In July 2005, Nick told PEOPLE, "We're like the typical American family. ... We're just like normal people, just in a blown-up way."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162212,00.html

danaluvsmj

I would have never expected they would get divorced. On 'Hogan Knows Best' Terry and Linda seem so in love and cute together. What a shame:(

sweet princess

danaluvsmj;198974 said:
I would have never expected they would get divorced. On 'Hogan Knows Best' Terry and Linda seem so in love and cute together. What a shame:(

I know, I loved seeing them together.
I will still love them even if they're not
together anymore. :D

TruthSeeker

Hulk's wife wants property, alimony

1 hour, 21 minutes ago

CLEARWATER, Fla. - Hulk Hogan's wife said in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son.

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Hogan – whose real name is Terry Bollea – last week after 24 years of marriage. The petition says the marriage is "irretrievably broken."

The marital assets that need to be equitably divided include the nearly 17,000-square-foot mansion in Belleair where the family lives and a 3,474-square-foot home on Clearwater Beach.

Pinellas County records place the market value of the Belleair mansion at more than $7.2 million and the Clearwater house at more than $2.2 million. The Bolleas also have a condominium under construction in Las Vegas.

Linda Bollea also seeks an unspecified amount for alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son, Nick, who was arrested this month in connection with a traffic crash that left a passenger with severe brain injuries.

Her attorney declined to comment.

The Bolleas have starred for four seasons in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," which chronicles the lives of the famous wrestler and his family, including daughter Brooke, 19.

Terry Bollea, 54, told a reporter last week that the divorce filing caught him "off guard," saying his wife has been in California for the past few weeks.

Saphster

I saw the show. One episode showed them arguing, and she was saying, "I can't take it anymore Terry." She was so irritated for no reason. I really don't like her at all. She wanted to live in that big mansion, and it was killing Hogan's pocket to give his wife the "finest" things, which she is always wanting.:rolleyes:

And also moved there for his daughter's singing career. He has done so much **** for her and she has never appreciated him.

sweet princess

Saphster;199012 said:
I saw the show. One episode showed them arguing, and she was saying, "I can't take it anymore Terry." She was so irritated for no reason. I really don't like her at all. She wanted to live in that big mansion, and it was killing Hogan's pocket to give his wife the "finest" things, which she is always wanting.:rolleyes:

And also moved there for his daughter's singing career. He has done so much **** for her and she has never appreciated him.

Yeah it's really sad, it looks like Nick is the only one who cares. That to me is really sad.:( Hulkster did everything for them, What does he get in return...NOTHING. I was really hoping that they would've stayed together.
And now thay Nick's in hot water they (VH1) cancelled Hogan Know's Best.
From the sounds of it, Hogan's gonna need to get back into the ring, if he's gonna need to pay Linda's Child support for Nick...

I'm angry now...

TruthSeeker

I'm getting angry too and she will only get that support until he turns 18 so filing for child support was a dumb move and looking at the filings she only wants the money!

Hulk Hogan Issues Statement on Divorce
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2007 11:55 AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Hulk Hogan has struck an optimistic note regarding his marital breakup, saying he'd like to see a solution to the family matter.

In a statement released through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ, the Hogan Knows Best star, 54, says: "Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through."

The semi-retired pro wrestler adds: "I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

On Monday it was reported that Hogan's estranged wife Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a stake in their Bellaire, Fla., mansion.

In her divorce petition, Linda Bollea deemed her 24-year marriage to Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) "irretrievably broken." The couple have two children, Brooke, 19, and Nick, 17.

sweet princess

TruthSeeker;199019 said:
I'm getting angry too and she will only get that support until he turns 18 so filing for child support was a dumb move and looking at the filings she only wants the money!

Hulk Hogan Issues Statement on Divorce
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2007 11:55 AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Hulk Hogan has struck an optimistic note regarding his marital breakup, saying he'd like to see a solution to the family matter.

In a statement released through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ, the Hogan Knows Best star, 54, says: "Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through."

The semi-retired pro wrestler adds: "I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

On Monday it was reported that Hogan's estranged wife Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a stake in their Bellaire, Fla., mansion.

In her divorce petition, Linda Bollea deemed her 24-year marriage to Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) "irretrievably broken." The couple have two children, Brooke, 19, and Nick, 17.

I hope that Hulkster will be ok.:unsure: More than anything I'm pissed off at Linda, why in the hell did she have to do this to him when they both know that their son Nick is in a hell of a lot of trouble, she's adding to it.:8-26-03ranting:

sweet princess

sweet princess;199051 said:
I hope that Hulkster will be ok.:unsure: More than anything I'm pissed off at Linda, why in the hell did she have to do this to him when they both know that their son Nick is in a hell of a lot of trouble, she's adding to it.:8-26-03ranting:

I was right Hukster has asked Vince if he can get back into the ring,
Vince agreed. Hulkster is asking for a big pay check. I will post the link soon..

mysteriousone

How sad! :( 24 years is a long time! I'm not going to speak ill of Linda though because I don't know anything about her and Hogan's married life--what went on, what sort of people they are, nothing, so basically all I can say is, it's sad these two have split up! :(

Mysti!

sweet princess

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/26/mrs-hogan-i-dont-want-a-divorce/

Mrs. Hogan: I Don't Want a Divorce!
Posted Nov 26th 2007 9:34AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Break-Ups, TV

Even though it was Linda Bollea who dropped divorce papers on hubby Hulk Hogan last week, the 48 year-old celebuspouse is still hoping to save her marriage. Wait ... come again?!

"She keeps saying to him 'Can't we find a way to make this work?," a source close to the couple tells TMZ. "She doesn't want to see the family break up. She really wants to work it out with him. But it is like pushing up against a brick wall. She is heartbroken about it."

And the Hulkster's not so tickled about reports that he learned of the split from a Florida newspaper reporter.

"He actually heard it from his lawyer," we're told. "There was no surprise. It had been coming for a while. They have grown to be two different people. When hardships hit them, it really brings them down. And when they were finally hit with a real problem -- (son Nick, 17, is facing felony charges of reckless driving from an August car wreck) -- they just couldn't make it work."

Okay, now it makes sense.

sweet princess

all topic inolving Terry and linda will be posted here.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/30/hulk-to-linda-pay-your-own-woman/

Hulk to Linda -- Pay Your Own, Woman!
Posted Nov 30th 2007 10:45AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, TV

Hulk Hogan wants to put a headlock on his own assets -- and doesn't want estranged wife Linda sponging off him. Back off brother!

The Hulkster filed a petition yesterday in the couple's divorce battle, reports Florida's Herald-Tribune, in which he says that Linda can support herself -- and should help support their minor son, 17-year-old Nick. What's more, he thinks that Nick can decide for himself which parent he wants to live with, but Linda has requested that Nick's primary residence be hers.

Nick's primary residence could end up being somewhere else altogether -- he's facing charges of reckless driving after the Aug. 26 crash that left his friend, John Graziano, in a vegetative state.

sweet princess

^^Way to go Hulkster, tell it like it is.
She doesn't deserve a damn dime.
He gave her his love and all the support she
asked for, And now all she wants is his money.
How stupid!!

sweet princess

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainmen ... 178928.htm

Hogan speaks of family troubles
Friday, 14 Dec 2007 07:44
The wrestler is worried about an accident involving his son Nick (extreme right) Printer friendly version
Reality television star Hulk Hogan has said his son is his main worry in life even though his wife has initiated divorce proceedings against him.

The former wrestler said his son Nick, who was involved in a car accident last year that left a person in a critical condition, was the biggest thing on his mind.

Hogan, whose family's life is the focus of the Hogan Knows Best show, said: "My main concern in life is my son, and his situation with the boy in the car. Everything seems to be getting better in that situation."

Speaking to reporters at the launch of a new show he will be hosting, Hogan said he had had some "crazy days" recently but added he was looking on the bright side of life.

He told the media: "[I'm] riding the highs, surviving the lows, and leaning into the wind. It's all an attitude thing to me. Being positive and knowing that things are going to get better."

Hogan added negotiations for a new series of his reality show were underway even though his wife has filed to end their marriage. He stated that while no decision had been taken on the future of the series, he was hoping to continue shooting the drama due to the benefits to his daughter Brooke's career.

Earlier this month, the strongman said he was surprised to have a journalist inform him of his spouse's decision to file for divorce.

sweet princess

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gCSMGhl0PjvlS1RYm9z5NH95a46g

Hulk Hogan says in interview: 'I just pray that things get better for my family?
3 days ago

NEW YORK - It's been a rough year for Hulk Hogan and family.

The celebrity wrestler's wife, Linda, has filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage, and the couple's 17-year-old son, Nick Bollea, is facing charges of reckless driving after an Aug. 26 crash in Clearwater, Fla., that left a friend critically injured.

"I'm leaning into the wind," Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told syndicated TV entertainment show "Access Hollywood" on Monday. "I'm trying to stay very, very positive. You know, I just pray that things get better for my family."

"As far as my son goes, we're going to be very happy when the truth really comes out of what really (happened), instead of all the speculation and all the mentality that's going on," Hogan, 54, said. "As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don't know what tomorrow's going to bring."

When asked about a possible reconciliation with his wife, Hogan said: "There's always a chance. You can never say never."

Hogan and Laila Ali co-host NBC's "American Gladiators," a revival of the '90s competition series. The new edition debuts Jan. 6.

"Things are bigger and faster," Hogan said of the show. "Now we've got water - and I wish it was shark-infested."

sweet princess

I hope things get better for them, I really would like to see them try to work it out, but if it doesn't, I hope hulkster will find a woman that will make him happy, and won't be after his money.