Human Nature rehearsal TII

Million Voices

MJfan01';220135 said:
The video has been removed but I saw a clip of human nature on Oprah. He sounded beautiful. :cloud9

Thanks for pointing that out! Maybe another one will come back on later.

He did :wub::(

Pardon me guys but when I saw the part when he swing his right hand on the 10 second clip, I was like--- whoa! what was that???? Isn't he supposed to swing his hip rather than his hand????? :blink: I mean I was stunned and I laughed :D :blink: Sorry guys!

brittanyann2009

Aw I love it :) I'm excited for the film so muchhh but the only thing i have to say I didn't like is his jacket! Those shoulder things.. :unsure: No. Lol.. But he looked and sounded amazing... :wub: I miss him so much. :(

HeavenSent

Eve, was this the one you'd posted? This is a 45 second clip.

Pardon me guys but when I saw the part when he swing his right hand on the 10 second clip, I was like--- whoa! what was that???? Isn't he supposed to swing his hip rather than his hand????? :blink:
Girl, you and me both! He sings with this body, what can you say? He's so expressive and random here!

Million Voices

HeavenSent;220307 said:

Girl, you and me both! He sings with this body, what can you say? He's so expressive and random here!
Yep, that's the one :D

HeavenSent;220307 said:

Hey, guess what? I have read an article and they said that it's one of Mike's new move! It's called the PENGUIN move! :blink: it's :lol and :wub: hehehehhe... I am couting the days----- 7 more days and hopefully I'd be able to get some tickets, Lord, please....

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;220407 said:
Hey, guess what? I have read an article and they said that it's one of Mike's new move! It's called the PENGUIN move! :blink: it's :lol and :wub: hehehehhe... I am couting the days----- 7 more days and hopefully I'd be able to get some tickets, Lord, please....

I was wondering what hell he was doing. hehe :michaeljacksonicon:

HeavenSent;220412 said:
Aww, bless him. Wonder if I try that move at the club, what will happen...:unsure:

:p

:icrackingup I'll make it sure if I do this at the club or anywhere that I have to dance, it'll coincide with what the sound or music is like... hmmm... :canfigureout: :bleh