I am so unbelieveably pissed right now!

Jackson829

My Dad found out about the whole "tape" situation and I tried to tell him that it wasn't true. But he told me to "get a grip on reality." And I said "wow learn more about it, you don't know a thing." But he didn't listen to me. He just accepted that it was true and told me that I should accept too. Well I DON'T!!!!! I know its not true and that it is a scheme and I'm just so upset, angry and pissed off all at the same time. I swear people just don't want to know the rest. So I went to my room I was so mad, I couldn't stand it. He ruined the whole day for me and its Thanksgiving!! You know what? I'm just gonna give it to him straight; if you say another word about it, I will give you an agrument you'll never forget. But I swear people just :censored piss me off sometimes. Or a lot in this matter. I can't see MJ saying something negative about an ethic group and why? And why are these tapes coming out now instead of sooner? I think its all very suspicious and most people do agree that what this guy's doing is ridiculous so my Dad is being ridiculous as well. I just wanted to get it off my chest. But you know what I mean? Its like no matter what the story, my Dad just has to tell me and rub it in my face as if I didn't know, which I always find out before him. Ok. I'm good. I gotta find a way to cheer myself up again. Later.

privacy

Just rise above it. It's not likely that you'll be able to change his opinion, and a lot of people love to hate Michael.. it makes themselves feel better about their life and all the wrong things they may have done.

Seriously.. don't let it piss you off. Your dad's more likely to listen to you if you don't scream shout and swear.. just tell him to believe what he likes and you'll do the same :)

MJJ_Lover

I agree with Acy. :)
I don't think screaming works, but I understand the desire to do it... I do it too, for different reasons though. But, when a fam member says something bout MJ, that just... gets me.
But, I think that rationalising the situation is the best thing. Explaining it logically and clearly.

mjmsc

don't let people get you down.i try to don't share nothing like this with my parents.and i'm sure michael didn't say that and really i think most of his employees are some "leeches".agree?

Wisdom

WOW!!! :( Every thing you guys said is SO true, cuz, my WHOLE family Hates Michael and I seirously have nothing to say to them, until they start recognizing him as AN Amazing Person, well that's just wishing for the Impossible, but I want it to happen sooo BAD... :mellow:

You think You guys got it BAD???? Well My relationship wit my whole family is NOW at a :censored rough point right now.... WELL here is the story: Last yr. On My report Card I got (4 A's, 2 B's, & 1 C)... Then guess What they did???? They took all 20 of my MJ DVD's & CD's, and told me that I wont get it BACK til' I GET straight A's... Now I dont have any accsses to any thing except for the Computer and TV...

So You gys. figur out how Misrible I've been since November 2004!!!!!!!! :protest

Jackson829

Originally posted by Wisdom@Nov 25 2005, 04:39 PM
WOW!!! :(  Every thing you guys said is SO true, cuz, my WHOLE family Hates Michael and I seirously have nothing to say to them, until they start recognizing him as AN Amazing Person, well that's just wishing for the Impossible, but I want it to happen sooo BAD... :mellow: 

You think You guys got it BAD???? Well My relationship wit my whole family is NOW at a :censored  rough point right now.... WELL here is the story: Last yr. On My report Card I got (4 A's, 2 B's, & 1 C)... Then guess What they did???? They took all 20 of my MJ DVD's & CD's, and told me that I wont get it BACK til' I GET straight A's... Now I dont have any accsses to any thing except for the Computer and TV...

So You gys. figur out how Misrible I've been since November 2004!!!!!!!! :protest

Wow, you do have it bad than me. I'm sorry. But that's completely idiotic! You got a lot of good grades and you don't deserve to have all your MJ stuff taken away from you.

Badine

I would have loved to get the grades you got when I was in school. I think your report card is awsome. Its too bad your parents dont see it that way. My best advice is just not to talk about MJ in front of them. They less they know about your love for MJ the less problems they will give you.

Shannon

I know what you're mean. My dad is exactly the same as yours. I never talk about Michael at home, but somehow his name appears in different subjects almost every day. It annoys me, but I never reply on their comments. No matter what they say, nothing can change my opinion. And I don't bother getting angry because of that.

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

My family's the same unfortunatly, although my dad is finally starting to come round,and he doesnt bother taking the piss anymore or anything really,he's realised it doesnt get him anywhere.

minnie michael

yes i always hide MIke from those ignored people, i donot care talk about MIke in my family cos my parents like him..but i try my best to protect him from my friends around me except some of them also like MIke..but i donot like mention him at first when i chatted with people..cos MIke is in my heart i love him and i donot need to let those strangers know my heart..he is my secret..if someone say something rude about him i am sure i would feel uncomfortable so i avoid it..protect Mike at the meantime protect my own feeling..

PanGieE_S2_U

awww.. u kno what i really seriously dont understand?
why is it so weird to other people that someone likes Michael Jackson? he's a human being like the rest of us..
he's famous.. i say the most famous person in the world.. but he didnt do anything to harm us individually.. so why the hatred?
ohh stuff those ppl.. u guys are the best! stand up for urselves, its no shame to be an MJ fan.. the other people just dunno what talent is.
and PLUS... they all just wanna fit in with the tabloids news.. haha.. they can do that if they love to believe every single detail they publish.. haha.. naive heads...

the best thing way to act to people who think otherwise is just laugh it off.. my uncle started saying ridculous things about him .. lol! he said that MJ is fake, that his eyes are fake, nose, mouth, and that he injected something in his skin to make it white, and that when he was younger, that he drew his moustauche, that he really is a female.. lol.. that he has breasts and he operated on it.. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now what in the world am i suppose to say to that? lol.. so i just laughed at it.. and questioned where in the world did he read such a trashy story.. HAHAHA..

people have their own opinions.. who cares what they think.. they can be ignorant all they want!

magic

When I hear somebody saying like that I just go Whatever, I don't care what you think cause for me the most important what I think cause it is MY life and it is MY rights.

Just don't listen those ppl. It's not worth to ruine your day.

For those who's parents take away your Michael's stuff... I know fans like that. If you're undeerage then you can't do anything about that than just pray for them to give it back. If you're adult, it's up to you cause now you can change your life by yourself.

In any way, good luck on that as it IS hard :(

Starlight123

omg omg omg i dont see y people believe things that arnt tru they no wat the truth realy is they shud just exept it they cant see wats right in front of them mjs a good person y do people talk bad about him all the time