I AM SORRY

noithasnot

sorry i am new, i dont know all the ground rules. i wont make another pointless remark*. oh yeah, its like 90 percent females on this forum. that was another pointless remark right there. maybe you should make a list of things that i shouldnt say. about the females - you all love mike right?

im a male. I kinda do too but im not gay - i fully appreciate his beauty, which is a thing i cannot see in any other man. i think he is at his most beautiful on the bucharest dvd. and i think he looks better now than he did like 5 years ago.

do any other un - gay males on here appreciate michaels beauty.???

* all of the above

mjlovergurl

welcome to mjeol! i dont know if there are any ungay guys here who admire mj's beauty theres not many guys here. Its mainy all girls here. But enjoy your stay here! Its a great place to be and meet the coolest mj fans and not to mention the real truth about this so called case. btw Im Shawn. nice to meet ya! :)

HeavenSent

Hi, no need to apologize. You're new and you were just trying to participate.

With that given, have fun here and have a look around at all the different threads. you'll pretty much get a feel of what posts stay open, and which ones have been closed. My name is Carla and if you ever need any help, let me know. I'm one of the moderators here, so you'll probably see me around a lot :)

As for the non gay males here we have several straight as arrows guys who post!
Unless they've been holding back on something lol, there's Tabloid Junkie, Dreamy, Keepthefaith, ThrillerFan, god I know I'm missing some names!

Badine

Welcome to MJEOL. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And I think its great that you are willing to admit how beautiful MJ is. Most guys I know are too afraid of "looking gay" to admit that MJ is beautiful. I think you got guts. I like that.

SmpsnsFan3

Originally posted by noithasnot
sorry i am new, i dont know all the ground rules. i wont make another pointless remark*. oh yeah, its like 90 percent females on this forum. that was another pointless remark right there. maybe you should make a list of things that i shouldnt say. about the females - you all love mike right?

im a male. I kinda do too but im not gay - i fully appreciate his beauty, which is a thing i cannot see in any other man. i think he is at his most beautiful on the bucharest dvd. and i think he looks better now than he did like 5 years ago.

do any other un - gay males on here appreciate michaels beauty.???

* all of the above

A man must be VERY secure with him self to say that another man is beautiful!!!

You got balls, I like that in a guy :wink

lia

hiya, i agree with "BADINE" it's really cool that u think michael is fine!
p.s. i'm LIA welcome.

Hi! And welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you'll like it here, 'specially with all of us girls lol!
And there's nothing wrong with saying MJ is beautiful...call it like you see it.

minnie michael

welcome to our forum..and Michael is the most handsome man in the world.he will always be...right now.. we better use our energy to support him and focus on the current case...he will win..

noithasnot

Originally posted by MJPowerOfLove
welcome

( btw, i like name of your city :laugh )

its kinda a city, but they call it a county here in england. we do have citys too. i think they are inside the countys. oh well.

thanks for welcoming me everybody

noithasnot

Originally posted by frozen rose
there is also a county called West Sussex

cause I sould know, I live in that county! the city is called Worthing.

i thought you said you couldnt ever say where you lived!!!!