I asked my niece to ask Santa for Michael

Palmyra

My sister (niece's mother) was asking her daughter what Santa was going to get for everyone, and then my niece mentioned what Santa was going to give me. I asked my niece to ask Santa to get me Michael instead. :(

I felt like sharing this with the rest of the MJEOL family.

HeavenSent

When I saw those two pieces of artwork that Michael has purchased in advance for his children, that's when it REALLY hit me that Christmas will no longer be the same. Not only for us, but for his family.

God bless those Jacksons.

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;230879 said:
When I saw those two pieces of artwork that Michael has purchased in advance for his children, that's when it REALLY hit me that Christmas will no longer be the same. Not only for us, but for his family.

I can't imagine how the family dealt with Christmas. Let alone his children being that it was the 6th month anniversary of his passing.

Palmyra

HeavenSent;230879 said:

Which pieces?

HeavenSent

Palmyra, they had come to light as gifts that his children were supposed to have received a little before he actually passed. Even though they weren't Christmas gifts, it still struck me in the heart as proof that his family will never be the same around the holidays. I can't imagine how much they miss him.

It's TMZ, but I'd saved this link anyway because I was going to eventually look up the artist who painted these:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/michael-jackson-paintings-children-artwork-gifts-photos/#ixzz0YbBmMzyi

Saphster

That Flavor Of The Month painting is pretty cool looking!

Maybe they don't celebrate Christmas anymore since they are being raised as Jehovah Witnesses? :idontknow I'm not a JW but I am not celebrating Christmas anymore pretty much for the same beliefs. Knowing how Michael's mother never celebrated it. But, I'm sure they received gifts from family and friends.

Shannon

Saphster;230911 said:
That Flavor Of The Month painting is pretty cool looking!

Maybe they don't celebrate Christmas anymore since they are being raised as Jehovah Witnesses? :idontknow I'm not a JW but I am not celebrating Christmas anymore pretty much for the same beliefs. Knowing how Michael's mother never celebrated it. But, I'm sure they received gifts from family and friends.

I heard they are indeed celebrating Christmas and Katherine thought it was okay. There were also rumours that Janet would be celebrating with them, doing the things their daddy liked to do, but who knows. My thoughts are with them... it must be so hard for them. :(