I believe that Michael is Guilty

hot4uMichael

............... of being the most precious and most incredible down-to-earth and strongest HUMAN being on this earth! He has been put up with lots and lots, he deserves justice and most of all LOVE. I love you Michael Jackson!!!!

frozen rose

OMG I actually believed you for a second. However, I know how you feel, Michael is one of the kindest, sweetest, gentlest person I know. And he deserves more than he gets!

LoveMeIfYouDare

well,actually i wanted to do sth like this some time ago but din get a chance.,,,i forgot i suppose...nice one though!u got me scared for a sec...anyway,yea,i agree he's guilty of all that!!!! :D

hot4uMichael

what? I believe his innocent of doing no harm and guilty of being the most precious man on the earth what's wrong with that?

mjlovergurl

phew i though i was gonna have to go medevil on someone. lol jk i know how you feel and i agree because Michael is just too sweet and too caring to do anything to harm a child. he is just amazing. He puts up with alot and he is so strong to be able to go through this again. He really is such a insperation.

LOL! That was GREAT! I think u tricked EVERYONE HERE, i was writinga VERY angry PM then I actually read the post and I was like ROTFL! Omg that was the best!

hot4uMichael

LMAO *ROTFLMAO*

AHAHAHAHA.... You thought I was going to be serious ahahahaha... LOL NO WAY...... I believe in my heart that Michael is INNOCENT!!!!! :D :)