I cant sleep at night thinking about the verdict

got2makeitright

All last night i could not sleep, i was tossing and turning all night and kept hearing voices in my head this case has been a nightmare for me and my family i hope this end soon and may god be with Michael.

senecajackson

uooooh honey child...please don't stress out so much about this! It's seems quite obvious to me that everything is gonna go right for the defense! I mean from what I see it has so far! The Prosecutions case was basically the defense's case! The Pros didn't prove a damn thing...so everythangs gon be aight! :thumbsup

Mike seems confident! Remember that! I'm worried...but when I see him walking out of the court room with that smile..I feel so much better!
Besides...he's got Mezinator! :thumbsup :lol:

HeavenSent

You kept hearing voices?? You couldn't sleep?

Okaaaaay.

One question: Girl, what on earth?????

Don't mean to beat you down but lets be real. I don't logically see why any of us should allow this "case" to become nightmares for ourselves or for our families. Why????

The way I look at it, you can't even blame Sneddon and the prosecution because each of us are able to CHOOSE to handle this case in different ways. I choose to be patient and cautious. You choose to worry yourself sick, having nightmares and getting no sleep. That's on you, IMO. Don't give those corrupters that much power over how you live your daily life. Please.

True enough it's been a long bumpy ride, but don't you have any faith at all??? Sometimes I have seriously doubted you. I've seen you say in one breath that you're confident, and then in the next, shrivel up like you don''t know an ounce about what's going on. That's what's so puzzling to me, all this back and forth. If you had a faith, which I personally feel is a requirement to following this saga , you wouldn't feel the need to let it CONSUME you so much.

abbymjgirl

Yeah! I know what u mean. I too spend TOO much time thinking about the "case" and the verict. The good thing is that we do it because we care and love Michael!! I KNOW that God is always w/ Mikey and I always pray so God can save him from this 'evil world'.

It's so obvious that there's no evidence and he will be vindicated @ the end if this.

Michael IS confident and we should represent Mikey and BE just as strong as he has been and continues to be.

OH! That smile of his rite when he comes out of the courthouse is...SPEECHLESS! It really does make me feel like the day went his way and...we have nottin' 2 worry about, that's like a sign that he's saying "Don't worry 4 me, I'm alrite and I'm innocent! Thank yu 4 ur support and I love you more."

So...don't stress even though we can't help it sometimes. rem: we fellow fans are here 4 each other!:)

got2makeitright

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Okaaaaay.

Don't mean to beat you down but lets be real. I don't logically see why any of us should allow this "case" to become nightmares for ourselves or for our families. Why????

The way I look at it, you can't even blame Sneddon and the prosecution because each of us are able to CHOOSE to handle this case in different ways. I choose to be patient and cautious. You choose to worry yourself sick, having nightmares and getting no sleep. That's on you, IMO. Don't give those corrupters that much power over how you live your daily life. Please.

True enough it's been a long bumpy ride, but don't you have any faith at all??? Sometimes I have seriously doubted you. I've seen you say in one breath that you're confident, and then in the next, shrivel up like you don''t know an ounce about what's going on. That's what's so puzzling to me, all this back and forth. If you had a faith, which I personally feel is a requirement to following this saga , you wouldn't feel the need to let it CONSUME you so much.

That is the prosecution job there nothing we cant do about it. That is his job right?

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Okaaaaay.

(I just gotta say that I HAVE FAITH!!!) I think that sometimes our luv 4 this man drive us into feeling like this. I don't think that it's because we don't have faith. :extremely

Honey, I understand you. I know how you feel and that natural 'cause of our GREAT BIG love 4 Michael!!

got2makeitright

I know he will win this case but sometimes when i say what if he does not win bla bla..Most fans dont want to hear it they say there is no if. That is called indenied

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I love Michael Jackson with all my heart but sometimes we MJ fans indenied about stuff in case and other things about MJ.
In denial about what? You're on a MJ forum, you're going to have to be specific.

senecajackson

Originally posted by Albamelia
Michael's INNOCENT...PERIOD!!!!

hey..I feel ya!
Now would ya guys stop worrying...Mes gots this!!

reminds u of something?
member MJ was like "I got this," in YRMW, well imagine him saying this in this situation! :lol:

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I dont want to talk about right now. This trial has taken over my personal life that all.
So the purpose of this thread was for us to say what??? If we all were to come in here agreeing w/you, saying yeah "I can't sleep at night either" then you'd be more open...Am I right? Seems like you'd be more willing to discuss what we're all in denial about, at the very least.

Some of us are trying to give you useful advice, so to be receptive to it is to at least consider it. Somehow I get the feeling that you are dead set on seeing things your way.

If this trial has taken over your life, you have the means to step away from the computer and your T.V. and re-group. It just doesn't make sense to me how you could let this rob you of your good wits.

Yes, we all care about Michael. As a group we have supported each other. And yes we have worried endlessly...

But there are ways to handle this...and letting it rule your personal life ain't the right way.

Miakoda Moon

Oh, come on. You shouldn't let this get to u. To me, it's all stupid. I know Michael is not guilty! Expecially after hearing about all the things about the mother & such! It's all going 2 hell.

I'm going to post something which was written by a respected member of MJJF as I think it's relevent to this situation that some fans may be faced with.

Originally posted by: Ja' @MJJF

As we all know, things are winding down to a close, and then into deliberations. We all know that things in this world are not 'just' always. We all should know that things can turn amd become the worst mess imaginable. Everyone needs to understand that the place we call planet earth isn't the "beautiful", "perfect" nor "peaceful" things we gaze about in our day dreams, or nights. Things can go against what we truly want in a BLINK of an eye guys, so don't hold out on just knowing and truly being sure that what you WANT to hear, will be heard aight? You have to remember this....

" So let it be written, so let it be told"

All of our lives were written before we were ever born. Please remember this ya'll. No matter how much we want things to be a certain way, it's not up to us, but up to HIM.

I am not saying this to cause a panic, nor wanting you all to doubt your faiths or beliefs. I am just being real here. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want. You all should know this. No one's lives are immuned to dissappointment, trials, nor tribulations. It's just the way of life in itself.

This is NOT to discourage any of you. I, myself, still have the same faith, I came in this with. I truly believe in the ULTIMATE judgement and I do feel that God won't let Michael Jackson, nor human kind, down. The TRUTH is above anything and anyone. It shines through like a blinding light that no man can conquer.

I just "somewhat" feel the need to bring the "uncertain" or "unguided" to the forefront and say this....

If the unthinkable happens, don't loose it, you can't. Don't think that you should turn to violence and anger as a refuged. Don't think that by burning down neighborhoods or communities is the answer. Don't put yourself out there as a guinea pig for the 'authorities' to sanction you with force or violence. Michael (as we all know) wouldn't want that. Michael doesn't represent that (does he?). That man fights through his words, talents, and beliefs. He doesn't fight with his fists, actions, nor followism (is that a word? lol..dang Ja').

Let's show this entire world that Michael Jackson fans aren't what they've pegged us to be. Some fanatical, obessed, blinded, weird, essentric, crazed people. Let's show them that "if" the unthinkable shall happen, we are educated enough to take the proper steps to NOT BACK DOWN in our positions. Being the humble, heart-felt, and inspired people, do to not only our up bringings, but because of a man that has not only given himself, but his SOUL to the world. Let's represent the HUMANITARIAN in him ( Mike), like no other artist's fans have ever done. Let's march, protest, and not be moved off these streets of the earth, ALL OVER in his name sake, ya' feel me?

We are ALL the same. Black, white, Chinese, Asian, Japanese, Latino, and the likes. There's NO ONE better than the other. If it came to it, we need to show them ALL (public) that we aren't what they've already judged us as, but at the same time, we won't back down either. We will continue to see Michael Jackson through this if need be.

So I say, stress, and beg to you ALL this....

Let's put any little pettiness to the side and do what's right here. Let's give them us...and I mean US. Not a divided community, but a STRONG community. A people that are united and can't be broken. Doing whatever it takes (within reason) to save a pure human being that should not have been taken through such turmoil and travesties as he has all these years. We can do it guys and I know it. I've seen the unity within the fan community.

So are YOU down? Because I am...