I dont know what to think anymore

mjlover123

I thought that me and my bf was going to start over again in our relationship, but i guess he didnt love me as he said he did. Today when me and my now former bf was together this lady was yelling and cussing at him, because he supposedly fondled her . I kind of believe her too because there is no way that someone would yell and scream at a person for nothing. well am done with him for good this time forever. I mean it this time.:mad: I tried to work with him and work with him and now am tired. My stepfather even says that he dont like him at all. Am going to continue to work on myself completely and just leave his trifling ass alone, because i have been doing so good without him stressing me out. I dont need this type of stress and pain in my life right now. I mean he cant even make freaking eye contact with me when i was trying to talk to him about things. it was almost like he was staring at other females. Well he can look and fondle all the females that he wants, because am officially done with him and i put that on everything that i love. And to think that i actually wanted to marry his sorry self.

mjlover123

I still dont know what to do next because my bf called and apologized for everything that happened and he said that he was willing to do almost anything to make things right. I dont know so i told him to give me a whole week to gather my thoughts and i will let him know whether i decide to continue the relationship or not. am confused right now.

mjj_girl05

Hey mjlover123. I recognized your username cuz you're a reader of my story Just Good Friends :D I came by to lend you some advice if needed. I'm in a relationship right now so I do know about the whole relationship stuff. So I do have experience. As for the situation you're in, I've neve been in that kinda relationship before because the person I'm with isn't like that. I think you need to do yourself a favor. You need to respect yourself as girl and treat yourself the way you deserve. You don't deserve that kinda guy. No girl does. Yes, he can apologize all he wants but does he really mean it? A player is gonna play. Yes, they do change but that's not until much later in their lives when they get tired of the game. If he has wandering eyes and fondles other girls then you need to respect yourself as a female and not allow a guy to play you like that. You don't deserve it. He may seem sorry now but it's just a matter of time before he startes doing the same sh*t over again. People like that don't change until much later in their life when they're older adults. That's if they do change. Think over it, yes, but you also need to make him prove with his actions that he's changed and is gonna start treating you better and gonna be loyal and faithful to you. He needs to prove himself. Don't be with him unless he's truly changed and has proven to you that he has. Again, this is just my advice but the final decision is yours. Good luck :)

mjlover123

mjj_girl05;197690 said:
Hey mjlover123. I recognized your username cuz you're a reader of my story Just Good Friends :D I came by to lend you some advice if needed. I'm in a relationship right now so I do know about the whole relationship stuff. So I do have experience. As for the situation you're in, I've neve been in that kinda relationship before because the person I'm with isn't like that. I think you need to do yourself a favor. You need to respect yourself as girl and treat yourself the way you deserve. You don't deserve that kinda guy. No girl does. Yes, he can apologize all he wants but does he really mean it? A player is gonna play. Yes, they do change but that's not until much later in their lives when they get tired of the game. If he has wandering eyes and fondles other girls then you need to respect yourself as a female and not allow a guy to play you like that. You don't deserve it. He may seem sorry now but it's just a matter of time before he startes doing the same sh*t over again. People like that don't change until much later in their life when they're older adults. That's if they do change. Think over it, yes, but you also need to make him prove with his actions that he's changed and is gonna start treating you better and gonna be loyal and faithful to you. He needs to prove himself. Don't be with him unless he's truly changed and has proven to you that he has. Again, this is just my advice but the final decision is yours. Good luck :)

thanks for the advice. I think i know what to do now. It may hurt me to do what am about to do, but at least i wont have to put up with the disrespect anymore.:mellow:

Violet Flower

Well it's a good choice that you've made to move on. You clearly saw the signs that he was/became dis-interested, I'm sure that made you feel unwanted and hurt by it, why wouldn't it? no one wants to feel that way by someone they care about deeply. It's very painfully to be in a relationship with someone you love so much but they don't/ turn out to not feel the same way you do, love takes time to heal. So don't worry there are plenty of fish in the sea, maybe the new that comes along would be better. :)

sweet princess

Violet Flower;198481 said:
Well it's a good choice that you've made to move on. You clearly saw the signs that he was/became dis-interested, I'm sure that made you feel unwanted and hurt by it, why wouldn't it? no one wants to feel that way by someone they care about deeply. It's very painfully to be in a relationship with someone you love so much but they don't/ turn out to not feel the same way you do, love takes time to heal. So don't worry there are plenty of fish in the sea, maybe the new that comes along would be better. :)

Amen. :D