I gave Mike a theme song!

"Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen

LOL All i could think of was MJ! You like that song for Mike or can you think of something better (not by MJ)?! Im listening to this song now and OMG you guys gotta hear it!!!!! Just imagine Mike runnin through the mall singin this in Bahrain!!! It's starts out all sincere and mellow and then it goes like all ROCKY FAST and trust me! Mike's theme song!:disco

minnie yu

that's cool, but i havenot listened to that song by Queen..sorry ..and i also has this habit of imagining how MIke sing other aritist's songs..aww..that's interesting..i used to imagine if Mike sing bon jovi's " its my life" will be definately much better than himself did..ixixix..:D

minnie yu

all i suddenly wanna listen MIke sing " moon river".. am i strange??:confused: just this idea suddenly come to my mind..i recall i watched a lil clip of MIke sing " moon river" at Thriller rea..but that clip is toooooo short and i couldnot listen to the whole song all..hate it..but when MIke sang:8-26-03fruits_apple that song my heart is totally melt..aww..he is soosoososo sweet...:cloud9