I have a question

Shannon

Tessa;179687 said:
Why can't I edit TITLES to any of my threads that I had started?

Because only moderators and the admin are in that position. If you want to change a title of a thread you've started, you can PM me or some of the others.

mysteriousone

Shannon;179715 said:
Because only moderators and the admin are in that position. If you want to change a title of a thread you've started, you can PM me or some of the others.
I remember trying to "EDIT" a title to a thread I'd made once, but was unsuccessful and thought, arghhhhh......NOBODY must be able to do it, but then you went and added something to a title and I was like...WTF--how'd she manage that?!! :lol (Yes, I later found out only you MOD's and Whisper had the power to do that)

:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;179779 said:
I remember trying to "EDIT" a title to a thread I'd made once, but was unsuccessful and thought, arghhhhh......NOBODY must be able to do it, but then you went and added something to a title and I was like...WTF--how'd she manage that?!! :lol (Yes, I later found out only you MOD's and Whisper had the power to do that)

:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

LOL, never be afraid to ask questions if anything is on your mind. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

Tessa

I have another one:

Whats considered spamming around here..I know what it is..but what do YOU consider spamming?

Shannon

Tessa;179927 said:
I have another one:

Whats considered spamming around here..I know what it is..but what do YOU consider spamming?

Spamming can be different things. It can be advertizement of unwanted websites on the internet, and it can be several posts in a row in the same thread. You're allowed to reply on more than one post 'at the same time', but not spreading out posts for the hell of it.

I am terrible in explaining myself, but... do you understand what I'm saying?

HeavenSent

Tessa, my post in Off Topics obviously made you sensitive. It wasn't directed at you, just so you know. Veronica explained the definition well.

About changing titles, I was never able to change them when I was moderator. I think it's a very neccessary thing to be able to do!

Wait...on second thought, I had that capability in the very beginning, but then that option was taken away when the forum got updated, I think.

mysteriousone

Shannon;179974 said:
Spamming can be different things. It can be advertizement of unwanted websites on the internet, and it can be several posts in a row in the same thread.

:eek: Well that's me for sure!! :mellow: :lol I've done several posts one after the other in alot of threads, but NOT just for the hang of it! Each individual DESERVES to be addressed separately and of course, the more people you talk to the more posts you're going to have to respond to--it would be rude not to respond to them! There would be posts inbetween my posts IF people were around the same time as me, but unfortunately they're SLEEPING, so my posts are naturally going to appear one after the other!

You're allowed to reply on more than one post 'at the same time', but not spreading out posts for the hell of it.

I am terrible in explaining myself, but... do you understand what I'm saying?

Yes, that's true, we can always reply to several people on the one post, just "quote" their post, but sometimes it is very confusing with all the "quoting" going on in the same post--some members forget to "quote" who's post they're responding to, so it can be confusing for everyone! I definitely don't mind if people post one post after the other, as long as they're actually typing something in their posts and not just "one or two words" or "a smiley" :uh_uh: *shrugs*

You explained yourself well, Veronica! :8-26-03respect: I understand what you're saying perfectly! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Tessa

but not spreading out posts for the hell of it.

What does that mean?

t wasn't directed at you, just so you know. Veronica explained the definition well.

Oh! I was scared for a minute!! Cause in this other site they said I was when I really wasnt then with out further explanation banned me!!
Cuz Ive fallen in love with this one real quick..so..

mysteriousone

Tessa;180017 said:
Oh! I was scared for a minute!! Cause in this other site they said I was when I really wasnt then with out further explanation banned me!!
Cuz Ive fallen in love with this one real quick..so..
:eek: Banned without further explanation? That's terrible! Imagine me on that site, good god! I'd have been banned too--and it would be the only time I've ever been banned in my life! :lol

What some people don't realise is that, we're NOT spamming, we're PARTICIPATING--there is a difference! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Tessa

Yeah!!! just because they were "mods" and took certain shifts and didnt come on as often as the regualr members they decided that we were posting "too much" and uped some of our warning levels..

They just didnt know how to have fun..didnt even have a SEXY side or nothing on that site

They deleted the adult" forum because it wasnt suitable" ...please..

And the ADMIN is never around

Shannon

Tessa;180017 said:
What does that mean?

It means that if you're posting without a purpose, like I said in my previous post 'posting for the hell of it', it will be considered as spamming. :)