i have the dream and billie jean(pepsi version)..

minnie michael

one of my friend(Mike's loyal fan too) gave me a cd yesterday with 17 unreleased amazing songs..(faint)..that's all beautiful songs made me emotional so much..one of the song called: i have the dream..its a letdown just the melody , but its very very beautiful and really can make your eyes watered..maybe cause i have a silly mood these days...i checked out site and know that's a song Mike wrote in 99..

another one gave me deep impression is : if u dont love me..xiixi very cute song sounded from 80's.. :D

and also include billie jean from pepsi version..Mike changed the lyric and made the song become a commercial songs..like he did with bad..very cute..the lyric sounded like: do this pepsi way or something..and make me happy a lot..its so cute that i drink pepsi coke yesterday when i listened to this song..cool.... :handkiss :star:

DEVRESER

awww that's awesome!!:D I Love 'if you don't love me' veryyy cute song. LOL that's cute drinking Pepsi and listening to the song. Very lucky girl

minnie michael

thanks..Devre..xiix :bustbubbl yes very lucky..but have you listened to i have this dream song version?? mine just a melody.. :console

and i also wanna list my that precious cd here:

1 Escape 2 shout 3 on the line 4 mind is magic 5 say say say 6 what more can i give 7 state of shock 8 serious effect 9 i have the dream 10 if u donot love me 11 for all time 12 one day in your life 13 ben 14 there must be more to life than this( live version) 15 get it 16 you were there :D 17 billie jean( pepic version).. :D :D they are very cute.. :licklips:

Q: for all time is a song from Dangerous rea ??? :winksmile
Q: there must be more to life than this.. is a live version..Mike's voice sounded very clear and tender but powerful..i am sure that's a song from Jacksons rea?? right?? :winksmile

i suddenly found its impossible for me to collect all of Mike's songs..that's really TOO MUCH out there..he has so many songs i havenot heard of..awww..there is still has a long way for me to go..xixiixi :winksmile

mjj_jdj

For all time An Unreleased song from Dangerous Album, There must be more to life than this, it is not a live version, its the demo, there are 4 versions to that song, The real song sung by Freddie Mercury, which is on his album then MJs demo to the song, then a mix that a fan created ..he put both of the voices together, and another mix made by a fan with the instrumental from the real song with mjs voice from the demo and no its not jacksons era,its thriller era song was made in 1985 .. Also there is also a video to go along with the Pepsi Billie Jean song, and the lyric goes, "ur the pepsi generation, thirst it down and , TASTE THE THRILL OF THE DAY, and feel the pepsiiiii waveee", and there is no Lyrics to I Have The Dream song, the instrumental was only created, he didn't sing anything to it

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by senecajackson
I love that ol Pepsi tune MJ did with Alfonzo from The Freash Prince in there!!!
Yea, thats the Pepsi BJ she i referring to, I don't know if she has seen the commercial or not. but I have, real nice

senecajackson

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
Yea, thats the Pepsi BJ she i referring to, I don't know if she has seen the commercial or not. but I have, real nice

Alfonzo is so cute when he was moonwalking in the street and then he bumps into Michael....

That's one of my fav. MJ TV moments!!

minnie michael

thanks so much Jdj.. you just like a live MIke dictionary here..you are really useful to me..thank again..i will come up with more questions to consult..xiiiixix :invincibl :star:

the Pepic lyric is so cool..i am loving it.. :laugh

mjj_jdj

2morrow I will Upload performances from BAD World Tour Osaka 1987 (Black & White Version) in the thread +Download+ BAD World Tour Osaka 1987 (Video)