i love Xscape love love love...

minnie michael

donot laugh at me i havenot really listened to this amazing strong song till right now.. i just heard of this song last year i remember some fans mentioned this is a song Mikey wrote and composed in these year...www finally i find a place to download this song i am nearly crying for die...this is really a strong beat song..the strong beat and melody remind me of the first time in my life i listen to Michael's song.. :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite no matter how sweet and warm Michael's love slow songs, my first impression of Michael is always that Mikey has so many energy and has so many sweat on the stage.. :sexymj:

i just want to tell Mikey you better take this song on the new album this is really an over-excited song..make me very high and in a excited spirit..Mike's voice sounded a lil bit hard but very very manly and cool...awww wanna hug him i love him..xixixx cannot express..we better let those crap people know Mikey is still the king he stil can write hottest song..donot stop loving Mikey he can give us surprise forever..xixx :tooexcite :tooexcite :makeout: :makeout:

i checked out the lyric after i downloading it , its about something Mike wanna say to those crap tabloid.. :console

aww i need to stop here and tell everybody if you havenot listened to this song please check out this site:

www.surefire-mj.com

we also can listen to for all time here..yeahhh.. :D

Xscape is an amazing song. I've had this tune for nearly a year now. It's just a masterpiece. Michael should have released this, because it has such a good message behind it.

~Jamie~

minnie michael

i can feel Xscape is a song Mikey wrote in new century..just like 01 or 02 .. :D :D the whole song is in fashion..very very popular...xiixi new style classical song..Mikey always create new things..xixix :D :D

floacist

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song, I cannot stress it enough just how much I love the beat,his voice and just the overal energy in that song!
"If you want me come and get me.." that line itself sells the song!!

SuperflyMJfan77

Originally posted by floacist
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song, I cannot stress it enough just how much I love the beat,his voice and just the overal energy in that song!
"If you want me come and get me.." that line itself sells the song!!

oooh i just love it when he says that! I just downloaded from surefire.com like...an hour ago..lol..this song is really hott! Michael should have released it!

A

Anonymous

Listen to it when you're outside and listen to your mp3/CD player or something!! it's highley recommend to walk around to the song outside. it's just perfect :inlove

Tabloid Junkie

It was pretty good....but thats just my opinion. My friend burned it for me.....downloaded because I think it was only released in Canada or something. The beat rocks...the lyrics even better...but the chorus: I couldn't distinguish what he was saying.

I LOVE Xscape. From the first time I heard it to every time I hear it, the beat really rocks me and the lyrics are so fitting and give a great message. I remember this song was played on a radio station, only ONCE, and about 500 people called in saying they loved it. Long time ago, though. But the reaction was incredible and the song was played in dance clubs internationally (yet illegally), I think.

Michael SHOULD release this on his next album. GOD I love it o.o It'd be a crime not to release it!!!

Minnie Dia

hmmm... ever since people were saying that Michael didnt intend for it to be leaked i didnt listen to it... i saw it on surfire too... but i was tempted... so its okay to download it now or what?

Phil

Originally posted by Minnie Dia
hmmm... ever since people were saying that Michael didnt intend for it to be leaked i didnt listen to it... i saw it on surfire too... but i was tempted... so its okay to download it now or what?

I saved it but then i felt guilty about downloading music that isn't officially released and deleted it. It is a very cool and powerful song.

wacky_sis

Niiiiiiice....I just listened to it for the first time too!!! It's so cool!!!

"I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost
I'm tired of silly games, I've got to make a change..."

Mmmm, who could he possibly be talking about...? :2thinking :laugh

Originally posted by Tabliod Junkie+-->QUOTE (Tabliod Junkie)It was pretty good....but thats just my opinion. My friend burned it for me.....downloaded because I think it was only released in Canada or something. The beat rocks...the lyrics even better...but the chorus: I couldn't distinguish what he was saying.[/b]

This is just if you still don't really know what he's saying at the chorus

<!--QuoteBegin-Xscape Chorus

Chorus
Xscape, got to get away from a system lose in the world today
Xscape, the pressure that I face from relationships that's gone away
Xscape, the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man
Xscape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me
[/quote]

~Jamie~