I\'m just so proud

Phil

I am just so incredibly proud to be a fan of the greatest guy on earth, Michael Jackson!
And I love all my fellow fans as much as I love MIchael. Peace be with you all and let's never lose faith in our hero as he battles the flames of injustice. Micahel Jackson is so brave to hold up so well to what he has to face.

QuietSoul

You are right, Phil.

Michael is a true survivor, and with our love and support for him, he can get through anything. This "case" will soon be over, and Michael will be stronger than ever. Just wait.. he'll come back with a !BANG!

Like you, I am a PROUD MICHAEL JACKSON FAN, I would tell the world if I could. In my opinion, there is no one like Michael. There is no entertainer like Michael, and there is no person like Michael. His talent goes beyond all imagination. His heart is the largest, the strongest and the proudest of them all.

God bless you, Michael. And God bless all of the fans - I Love You All (Michael style).

Phil, this is a lovely thread. Thank you.

Tiger Lilly

I'm feeling this thread! :D I'm so proud to be a fan of Michael's too and to know all you guys and be a part of this community. It means so much to me. I love Michael with all my heart and I know we're gonna get through this together, even though things are really tough sometimes. The truth will set Michael free. Till then we'll be by his side, fighting alongside him. Michael is the bravest, most beautiful man and he deserves our love and support. Keep the faith.

I am proud to be a Michael Jackson fan too. I feel I have been blessed with this priveliage, as I am surrounded by Michael's creativity, love and passion from his work, and not to forget the support from you guyz. We will battle this together, and our strength will be recognised by Michael, and in turn it will build up his strength and confidence. I belive that the truth will come to light, and soon we will depart on our magical journey with Michael. Just belive in yourself, and most importantly in Michael.

~Jamie~

SpecialJanet25

Michael Joseph Jackson is not only a survivor, this brother is strong, intelligent, and very unique. I'm very proud of him. I admired all the Jackson family. They are strong and I'm with them to end. If you listen to Destiny's Child's song Survivor, you know that a perfect example for Michael.

Labomba

Being a fan at this time around is the greatest ever, I love to talk to Michael fans so much and they make me feel so happy, I'd like to know each and every fan that is out there but .... well, I love Mj fans even though they sometimes can be little moody and selfish

DirtyDiana87

Phil,

I could not agree with you more! Being a Michael Jackson fan and supporter means a lot to Michael and I just hope that he knows his fans all over the world support him.

Heather~