I\'m still new at this.

Saphster

OK, here's some of Saph's (still new) blends. I made these today. Overall, I think they came out pretty good. I like the Michael one better.:D

What do you guys think? Any tips from you pros? :icrackingup

A Michael one...

NEWMJBLEND2.jpg

One of my cousin, and her boyfriend. Beggiing me to make one for her, and I told her I'm not so good :)lol ), but she says she loves it. Probably trying to make me feel better. :/

carolinaanddon.jpg

sodium amytal

..+Sapphire+.. said:
Here's another I made today. :-/

ANOTHERMJBLEND.jpg

Whoa, that's sexy. :O

A little tip for ya: you might want to blend the dots into the picture instead of just having them stick out like that. Unless that's the look you wanted. :3 To blend them, just change the layer mode (overlay and soft light look best). :3 Or you can lower the opacity of the layer.

Aww, Saph, those are great! I like the second Michael one the best. Fantastic!

And plus, you're cousin isn't lying. That blend is beautiful.:8-26-03respect:

Saphster

sodium amytal said:
Whoa, that's sexy. :O

A little tip for ya: you might want to blend the dots into the picture instead of just having them stick out like that. Unless that's the look you wanted. :3 To blend them, just change the layer mode (overlay and soft light look best). :3 Or you can lower the opacity of the layer.
Well, I sorta wanted them to come out, but I wanted more of a...umm...how do I say??..
Like almost lots of lines...it's wierd I can't explain. :lol But, thanks for the tip Mel, and everyone else's comments. :8-26-03fruits_apple
I'm just having trouble on how to download fonts, and put them on my Paint Shop Pro program. It would help me so much, but I have no clue how to do it..

sodium amytal

..+Sapphire+.. said:
Well, I sorta wanted them to come out, but I wanted more of a...umm...how do I say??..
Like almost lots of lines...it's wierd I can't explain. :lol But, thanks for the tip Mel, and everyone else's comments. :8-26-03fruits_apple
I'm just having trouble on how to download fonts, and put them on my Paint Shop Pro program. It would help me so much, but I have no clue how to do it..
Oh, lines instead of dots?

To install a font, download the font and put the font file in your fonts folder (usually C:/WINDOWS/Fonts). :)

Saphster

sodium amytal said:
Oh, lines instead of dots?

To install a font, download the font and put the font file in your fonts folder (usually C:/WINDOWS/Fonts). :)
Yeah, sorta like blinds. But, the dots came out nice too I guess.:lol

mysteriousone

..+Sapphire+.. said:

You mean like this Sapphy?

TDCAU-prisonblend.jpg

That's one of Nayru's blends! I remembered it as soon as you mentioned lines! The lines are very thin but they're still quite visible!
(Hope you don't mind me copying and pasting it here, Nayru)

Anyway, you're doing really well so far Sapphy! Keep it up and you'll be up there with everyone else in no time! :)

Mysti!

I actually luv that siggy with the dots anyway! Michael's gorgeous and with those dots, it's different than everyone else's! Gotta try different things because as you've found out, even if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, it can sometimes still be a hit! :star:

Saphster

Here's one I made today. Experimenting with color, gloss, and soft effects.

Hmmm it canme out better on my computer. It says it couldn't save all my work because the file is too big, so it isn't really that clear, and looks a bit scratchy. :(
XtinaBeautiful1.jpg

And another one I just made a few minutes ago. This one came out much clearer!
XGlamour.jpg