I\'m still very confident

Phil

I am still very confident about Michael's chances. Even with prosecutors still getting warrents so close to trial Michael has a hugely strong defense. I don't want to speculate on anything because I am not a reporter, and I don't want to be misrepresenting any informationm I find. From the looks of it all however, can MJ go wrong? If everything about the accusing family is true then it must all come out in the trial and the jury will surely listen and take note of the errors in this "case". Tom Sneddon doesn't have much to lean on now, it seems. And tabloids and media alike are frantically trying to come up with something to shoc and use as some kind of "smoking gun". It's not working the way they want it to, which is a good thing. I have a feeling that I think is common amongst most case observers that the trial could well drag on. I will endure that as I have endured evey other challenging event in my life. To be sure of anything we should atleast pray that things will be ok and that we can all settle down and enjoy life and the Man we all love and admire as his beloved fans.