I need some help?

69sofine

I read that Michael has a single coming out on November 21st and the title is "Now That I Found Love". Could someone help me understand what does he mean by this title, Please!!!! I also read that the molestation case that was in Orange County has been moved to Los Angeles Superior Court. I thought that this case was dropped, what happened? If someone could help me with these things it would mean alot to me.:unsure:

Maiky

ajkinkycuffs said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060425/en_nm/jackson_dc_1

Here is a little more info about it. It hasn't been really confirmed it just says he's "eyeing" so we gotta wait and see :D As for that court case, i think that was the latest one everyone was talkin about that was dropped...check the info in the news section of this board.

are you talking about the case made by Bartucci, or that one made by Kapon?
Because the Orange case is about Kapon, not Bartucci. Anyway, if that's the case that has been moved to LA, they should pay a lot of attention, because that accuser is a kind of a mental-problem person....

ajkinkycuffs

Maiky said:
are you talking about the case made by Bartucci, or that one made by Kapon?
Because the Orange case is about Kapon, not Bartucci. Anyway, if that's the case that has been moved to LA, they should pay a lot of attention, because that accuser is a kind of a mental-problem person....

Like I said, I wasn't really sure..I read it, and heard it but it went in one ear, and out the other...*shrugs* I don't really pay attention to that..MJ's innocent..it's all :bs anyway lol.

Maiky

ajkinkycuffs said:
Like I said, I wasn't really sure..I read it, and heard it but it went in one ear, and out the other...*shrugs* I don't really pay attention to that..MJ's innocent..it's all :bs anyway lol.

I see...
well, it's not a problem, we can wait for further news:)