I wanna scream when I read comments like this

Savannah

I'm on another message board. Nevaeh, the JJB one of course. Now I now why you're not always on that one. LOL.

And some made a post about the book that'll presented as evidence.
This is what some people said.

"He belongs in jail.. I've been following this trial since it started and the proof there, Hopefully he will end up in jail for the rest of his natural life "

or

"I still think he should be put in jail. I know he is gonna go to jail, i just know it"

Such stupidity. And I dont think the first person has been really following the whole case since it started because they would've been noticong how prosecution has been falling apart. :screaming

I know I should just ignore it but I can't want to go in there and defend him. Ya know what I mean? AAARRRUGH!!! Its so irritating!!

Ok, I'm done. Sorry....

Tiger Lilly

I hate comments like that, I breaks my heart. Michael deserves none of this.

I don't think those poeple have been following this too well if they believe the worst will happen because of those LEGAL books. It's totally taken out of context. I know what you mean though, if I read something like that I'd be straight in there to put them right. And why shouldn't you?

This guy I've recently become friends with has been saying some $hit about Michael and I went on the attack, big time. But sometimes it's not worth it. If those people don't have the decency to read what's actually going on before making that judgement and they wanna remain ignorant, let them.

A

Anonymous

:laugh

I was just in that thread at the JJB! Ommmmggg. What f*cking case have THEY been following?!

FUC.K!

SpecialJanet25

Look Savannah, people like that don't have common sense. They believe in this one-sided story. Remember, this case is going to be fight in the courtroom, not in the voice of public opinion. Let's wait until Michael finally has the change to tell his side of story. Until them, DO NOT LET THOSE FOOLS GET TO YOU.

Savannah

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:laugh

I was just in that thread at the JJB! Ommmmggg. What f*cking case have THEY been following?!

FUC.K!
I know!! I'm glad you came in. I was about to freakin loose it man. I wanna slap pryncessnyla. GOD!! Don't even know jack. :nonono: :extremely

SpecialJanet25, you're right, you're right.