Id like to make a point which I think sums it all up....

MJslave

Now I don't want to jinx all this coz whenever I get excited about something to do with the case it gets screwed up the next day, but I have made a good point. A lot of people always say 'well if Michael didn't molest JC then why did he offer them money?' Well NOBODY seems to point out the fact that they TOOK the money. I mean, think about it, if someone screwed you kid up the ass, you would be PISSED and no amount of money could add up to the fact that they had mentally scarred your child for life. But they took the $20million, let him get away with what he supposedly did, knowing that what he did to JC he would do again to another child, that they have let him get away away with harming their child in the most unimagional way, THEN when Michael talks about it in an interview, Evan tries to sue Michael $60 million (three times as much as he got paid off) plus he tried to sue Sony music, ABC and Dianne Sawer!!! But the court ruled that Michael didn't break the gag order. So really Michael can f*ck his kid and get away with it, but then if Michael evenmentions the case, THATS worth going to court over?! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

coco

we all know, more than these points, that the agreement doesn't involve any acceptance of misconduct, once we know that, we know all what has to be said...
that should be said over again until people stop saying "he did pay JC" ... crap

frozen rose

And also, Michael gave them that money a decade ago because he knew he would be wasting his time proving his innocence when nothing of the sort happened. So the reason Michael is doing this now, is because he just wants to get all this f*ck garbage over and done with. I just hope when the vindication day comes, every single so called 'hater' will shut up and kick those 'guilty' comments up their bl**dy a$$'.

nowayout11

For what it's worth, it recently came out that it was MJ's insurance company that settled that case, against MJ's wishes. So MJ really didn't have much to do with it. It all came from his insurers.

:sneddoncr

MJslave

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I like what you said about this and you are 100% right Slave!!!!!!

Thanx a bunch for bringing this up!!!!
Why thankyou, I have been pondering this point for quite some time, and every time I tell someone they all agree with me. Coz, well, IT'S A DAMN GOOD POINT!!!!

maintenant

Originally posted by MJslave
A lot of people always say 'well if Michael didn't molest JC then why did he offer them money?' Well NOBODY seems to point out the fact that they TOOK the money. I mean, think about it, if someone screwed you kid up the ass, you would be PISSED and no amount of money could add up to the fact that they had mentally scarred your child for life.

You're completely right, MJslave, and you are pointing out what is wrong with EVERY accusation against Michael...every ONE of them had a financial motive, not a justice motive.

MJslave

EXACTLY! There is NO good enough reason why they took the money, otherwise they are just as guilty. That's like saying 'go ahead, screw my son, as long as you pay me, do whatever you want with him!'

A

Anonymous

If they wanted justice they would have thrown that settlement back in his face. Plain and simple.

People that never question that out loud, don't because they know it will cast doubt on their view of his guilt. They don't want to think otherwise.

Michael had every reason in the world to settle.

1. He was going by his lawyers intructions.
2. The humiliation of the strip search, then the news that they wanted another one.
3. Drug dependancy, his state of mind wasn't as strong as it seems to be now.
4. Family support was not as strong as it is now.
5. Michael had NEVER been through any kind of criminal treatment, you can imagine his horror.
6. Michael wanted this to go away...fast.

ect ect... I can go on and on.

What is their reason? There is none except that they wanted to money they were offered. I don't care what anyone else says.