If you\'re interested...

OneMoreChance

We seem to be getting bombarded by them! The one in the anime forum almost caused me to spit my drink all over my laptop! I will definitely check out your blog Amy!

oldschoolfan

Haha I know, I was thinking 'wow, whisper's really, uh, changed the forum a bit...'.
I can't believe how many there are, I almost feel like an idiot reporting them all, I wish I was a spam moderator, you have no idea how much I hate spam!!! And don't fall for all these newbies either, they are spam too, they're all 'hi I'm new' but then they have a link in their signature for different websites. They're getting really suss with the way they go about these things now...

Saphster

I was reporting them too so don't feel bad at all. I felt like a snitch.

I read it. I think a comment of mine went thru. At least I hope it did. I was having trouble logging in. My goggle account was acting funny.

I have one too if anyone is interested as well. Caution though. I was not a happy blogger back then. There's some pretty....if you read you will understand.

EDIT:
Silly me!  :p forgot to post the link to my blog lol. Well not really a blog...but whatev.

http://saphster.livejournal.com/

oldschoolfan

This blog is probably the only place that I've said anything nice lately really! It could be completely different but I decided for it to be more for getting my artistic side out and not for venting anger. At least for now...

Palmyra

I think you'll have a reader in me.

The blog says you visited the USA.  What did you think?  How was the food?  We LOVE our food portion sizes here and I can confidently say it beats out portion sizes in the rest of the world.  YEAH!

Only California? 

oldschoolfan

[quote name="Palmyra"]
I think you'll have a reader in me.

The blog says you visited the USA.  What did you think?  How was the food?  We LOVE our food portion sizes here and I can confidently say it beats out portion sizes in the rest of the world.  YEAH!

Only California? 
[/quote]

Yeah I went there 2 years ago, I got sponsored to go over for a month to do environmental volunteering, so all my food, transport, accommodation and flights were paid for. I only had to put $750 towards my ticket and get some spending money and that was it. I stayed 2 weeks in Tahoe and 2 weeks in Ukiah (a few hours drive from San Fransisco). In Tahoe the food was pretty meh, being a vegetarian I ate differently to everyone else, but the portions were so small. I ended up going to the shop next to where we stayed and buying food all the time. In Ukiah the vego food was SOOO good.  :-X Applebees (or however you spell it) had nothing vego at all, but while we were in Ukiah we went to a Buddhuist town and they had the most amazing food I have ever eaten in my life.