IF you was with Michael on Valentine\'s Day

Debbyg

IF you was with Michael What will you be doing with Michael on this day??

Me I would be next to a fireplace with Michael kissing him and telling him how much I love him and show him how much too.:)

Shannon

I have a feeling this thread should be in The Sexy Side section, but ohh well...

Your Valentine-suggestion sounds very nice though, Debbyg. Not to mention romantic. :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
You put Michael + Valentines Day + You AND you have this picture in your signature:
ldkdkd.jpg

OOOOWEEEEE!! All kinds of thoughts run through the mind... :licklips

mjlover123

If i was with Mike on Valentine's day i would give him a special present from the heart. Which will be a life size doll of himself.:lol

minnie yu

anyway..i only wanna say i am not happy about Debbyg's signature..actually i had found your signature for a while and always wanted to tell u how i feel about u....:rolleyes:

maybe u signature destory this lovely thread..so ..

Debbyg

Minnie yu;185849 said:
anyway..i only wanna say i am not happy about Debby's signature..actually i had found your signature for a while and always wanted to tell u how i feel about u....:rolleyes:

maybe u signature destroy this lovely thread..so ..

I can not help it that I have one of the bast signature loll 5 people told me they like it so R you saying you don't like the pic or you just playing with me?:lol

If i was with Mike on Valentine's day i would give him a special present from the heart. Which will be a life size doll of himself
I think about the same thing too loll:lick lips

You put Michael + Valentines Day + You AND you have this picture in your signature

I don't understand wants wrong with this picture is that bad??loll :lol please do tell. cause I kwon its a raw pic .I have lots of them :lick lips