im scared!

mjlovergurl

guys im neverous as hell! i know deep down MJ is completly innocent of these charges but what IF? its scary to know that its gotten this far and just maybe mj's name will eather be destroyed or clearned once and for all. Even IF the unthinkable happends i dont think he will get the sentence they say he will get b/c they said that same thing about Martha Staurt was going to get the same thing and she didnt she only got like 5 months. Still im nervous and i do hope that the jury sees through all this bc so far it seems like everytime i see those a**holes on tv they seem to think that Michael is going to jail and that hurts me soo much.How are you guys taking it and how you do all feel about it?
also Whisper whatever happens thank you so much for keeping us all updated on the case! your an angel!

Eboni

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
guys im neverous as hell! i know deep down MJ is completly innocent of these charges but what IF? its scary to know that its gotten this far and just maybe mj's name will eather be destroyed or clearned once and for all. Even IF the unthinkable happends i dont think he will get the sentence they say he will get b/c they said that same thing about Martha Staurt was going to get the same thing and she didnt she only got like 5 months. Still im nervous and i do hope that the jury sees through all this bc so far it seems like everytime i see those a**holes on tv they seem to think that Michael is going to jail and that hurts me soo much.How are you guys taking it and how you do all feel about it?
also Whisper whatever happens thank you so much for keeping us all updated on the case! your an angel!

Someone on this forum once told me not to watch the news ....well at least... (DARE i SAY IT) ...court TV

-So take that advise and not get yourself worked up honey girl!!!

-That's why we have MJEOL :D ....to calm each other...take comfort in everyone here... we all care 4 Michael!!! :D

-MyAngelMJ-

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
guys im neverous as hell! i know deep down MJ is completly innocent of these charges but what IF? its scary to know that its gotten this far and just maybe mj's name will eather be destroyed or clearned once and for all. Even IF the unthinkable happends i dont think he will get the sentence they say he will get b/c they said that same thing about

The jury have all the facts before them and Mez did a wonderful job on the closing statements. There is no way that the jury can find MJ guilty on any of the charges beyond resonable doubt. So be positive .. Don't let the negative thoughts trouble you. Stay strong and pray for Michael.

BTW .. Stay away from media as much as possible this weekend. They will play with your mind.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ
The jury have all the facts before them and Mez did a wonderful job on the closing statements. There is no way that the jury can find MJ guilty on any of the charges beyond resonable doubt. So be positive .. Don't let the negative thoughts trouble you. Stay strong and pray for Michael.

BTW .. Stay away from media as much as possible this weekend. They will play with your mind.
:cryptic