Important question for everyone:Would you like something different?

saiyuki14

Hi All,

All right we all love Michael Jackson, he is a pioneer, a great entertainer and icon . Yet, everybody I see in the music biz copy's off of Michael and Janet Jackson. From the dancers in lines backing the artist to the phrasing of certain words.

But here's my question for you all:
Would you like to see something different from artist? Would you like to hear something new with music? See a performance like no other?

I for one would like to see something different and now that we are nearly seven years into a new century we really need it.

mjjfan37

I for one would like to something more innovative and fresh and not carbon copies of what has been done already. I am hoping that Michael will kick start it all and force artists to be more creative overall.

saiyuki14

mjjfan37;198698 said:
I for one would like to something more innovative and fresh and not carbon copies of what has been done already. I am hoping that Michael will kick start it all and force artists to be more creative overall.

yes, yes! he will i know it! But I wanna see a variety of new and interesting performers...if there won't be any I might as well lose weight and do it myself. I don't care if they laugh either. roflol.