In the mind of a mad woman

floacist

Felicia has a new object of obsession actually brought back from my past making an un-invited but well appreciated return to my life, so in honor of me losing my mind- here is something I wrote with shitty structure and filled with words straight from my dirty mouth..I think alot of it wont really make much sense but oddly enough I think it makes alot of sense to me.

--

Cool Kids

This world is our playground baby, why don’t we just f*ck it up?
The night is always young so why can’t we just stay out till one of us has had enough.
Our actions shouldn’t be planned why don’t we just live life un-rehearsed?
The way we disregard everyone else but ourselves is such a blissful curse.
Live fast and die young should be the motto tattooed directly on your ass.
Just how long can we go thru our lives without any liability, how long will this high last?

You are no good for me but so enjoyable, simply delicious right down to the last drop.
How long will it be before this infectious mutual addiction is put to a stop?
Why does it must feel so good when I know that realistically this is way too bad.
How come I feel so satisfied when I am with you yet so damn mad?
Emotions go up and downhill a never ending roller coaster path but I feel so guilty for enjoying you baby, I want this ride to be over fast.

Our silence makes my head pound and the way your hands have neglected me makes my body ache, I can’t stand the way you hurt me yet I would plan my whole day around looking at your face.
You don’t know the definition of commitment and I don’t really understand the words security and trust, so why don’t we form a gang and call it “love f*ckin sucks,” and our slogan can be “I hate the way I love to hate you-straight the f*ck up”.

Excuse me but are you aware that you are the most attractive thing in my eyes and that when we were together I felt so sexy because we were seriously the shit?
Do you know that you have every reason in the world to think you amazing even a little overly confident?
You are cocky as hell but seem to be so modest in my eyes, back in our prime nakedness was the only thing really real in our life.

I am impulsive, irresponsible maybe even a little naïve but you were the one who told me that I was something rare and you admired what tricks I had up my sleeve.
You were reckless and untamed yet so different from me but you had one thing I didn’t have and that’s fear of commitment and reality.

When we walked side by side, I enjoyed the way girls would stare because I knew that I had something they didn’t have and that was you as my man, you had that self-assured walk that complimented the way we would carelessly link hands.

You never failed to mention that you admired my beauty and my brains, how is it that you made me feel so stable while being in the middle of going totally insane?

Being with you totally sober is still my greatest high to date and lets face it even though we are now living life separately our past is something we cant and should never ever erased.

:idontknow

privacy

OMFG

I absolutely love it!! I was gonna quote one bit from it that I loved but hell I really love it all.. ummm second verse I think is my favourite :D

You're so damn talented, girl.

floacist

Thank you ladies I appreciate it commin from two amazing writers like yourselves.I am glad I didnt seem like a total nut case and that you guys understood it!:)

floacist

Thank you Sarah:)

Here's another one..I am a mad woman I tell ya..MAD! :lol:

Just when I…

Just when I thought I was perfectly fine, you come back into my existence and I forget how badly you hurt me and I am cured with the simple touch of your hand on my thigh.

Just when I was declared that I was officially over you and thought I had said my final goodbye, I hear your voice and it gives me Goosebumps to hear you say my name as if it was being said for the first time.

Just when I knew I was moving on and wouldn’t ever, ever take you back, you say you miss how we were and I dismissed any previous ideas of that.

Just when I forgot the way your hands slipped around my waist, I feel your hands gliding across my back and how consoling it was to just look at your face.

Just when I stopped listening to “our song” it’s the only thing I can listen to and find myself humming it all day long.

Just when I thought I was happy without you by my side you re-enter my life and it feels like all the relations I had after you were all big lies.

Saphster

whoa....

umm...did a guy hurt you? Because everything you wrote is exactly how I feel today....MAD AS HELL! Love does suck, and men are ****ers!

floacist

Originally posted by Sapphire Angel

whoa....

umm...did a guy hurt you? Because everything you wrote is exactly how I feel today....MAD AS HELL! Love does suck, and men are ****ers!

Thanks :) I dont feel hurt anymore since we are close friends now but at one point I was beyond hurt but now I am all good, men are still assholes in general but I cant help but love em:lol:

Saphster

Yeah....

can't live without them....

....because we need them to create new life LOL
If it wasn't for that all us women would be good, don't ya'll think? lol

floacist

Originally posted by Sapphire Angel
Yeah....

can't live without them....

....because we need them to create new life LOL
If it wasn't for that all us women would be good, don't ya'll think? lol

Thing is thats not the reason why I cant live without em since I dont plan on becoming a mother in the near future..actually in the future period. Motherhood isnt on my to do list.

I just cant live without him pissing me off, our fights turn me on.:lol:

Saphster

Originally posted by floacist
Thing is thats not the reason why I cant live without em since I dont plan on becoming a mother in the near future..actually in the future period. Motherhood isnt on my to do list.

I just cant live without him pissing me off, our fights turn me on.:lol:

:lol: I should've known! U are too much! But, I know what you mean...seeing them get all worked up, mad, and shit, looking all sexy....okay... :lol:

floacist

I wrote this while I was waiting for my bus to come and downtown the people are extremely entertaining, hope this isnt offensive.

Downtown.

The sign says; stop-yield and look both ways but I come to the crosswalk and don’t even know my way.

I have been on this street a hundred times before yet it doesn’t fail to amaze me how I can never get bored.

A baby cries as her teen mother balances her in one hand while puffing on a joint in her arms, Poverty is the one word everyone can agree on well that and all the bodily harm.

A man dressed in garments that haven’t been washed in days and I dodge the young man that smells like cheap wine who wants to ask for change as he comes my way.

As I wait for the light to change I see a group of boys acting like the hardest of thugs but maybe all they really need in life isn’t a gun but some education and a hug.

The bootleg hustler is at his usual game, claiming he has brought the new shit but his shit all sounds the exact same.

Two young girls who look around my age are arguing over a man and why both their babies have his last name.

This is the place where you can buy liquor, hair and a bag of rice all in a minutes span…this is the place where you see girls who wear their mothers lipstick trying to be full grown women and boys who should be learning algebra trying to be grown ass men.

Hollers and sexual gestures are yelled out like a woman is being auctioned off like a piece of insignificant trash but listen to me fellas calling a lady a bitch isn’t the best way to go if you want some ass.

Repetitive Hip Hop songs are being blasted from a gawking man’s brand new car but just how far do you think this charade is going to go on for...you know the fact that- that’s your mothers car?

Citizens walking by all at a rapid rate, the sound of high heeled shoes clicking against the cement and the sounds of adolescents running from the law by jumping a tall metal gate.

A boy in a red bandana and another in a matching red tee shirt go off into a corner as I hear them both say…”It’s impossible to get some work”.

Hand shakes aren’t greetings but the closing of a business deal, Where working is being a street pharmacist and not being employed at Mc Donald’s asking if you would like to super size your meal.

A preacher of some sort hands me a piece of paper on how a contribution to him will allow Jesus to save my soul while he had two wrists and a neck all full of gold.

A drag queen walks by in four inch red heels and snaps her neck at someone laughing at his sexuality and just says...”Bitch at least I am keeping it real.”

I see an old woman shake her head as she carries grocery bags, I see another older woman call out… “It was never like this back in my day.”

Cigarette’s and fast food waste had filled the once smooth turf yet sadly for a lot of these people this is about as close as it gets to heaven on earth.

floacist

One day I want to get over you.

One day I want you to want me just as badly as I wanted you.

One day I would love to look at you and say “Thank God we are thru.”

But lets face I could never get over you.

One day I want you to taste my tears that you made me cry.

One day I would love to talk to you and for my words to be nothing but exaggerated lies.

But let’s face it, that if you walked up to me and said once and for all we are totally thru, I still couldn’t get over you.

One day I want someone to be there for you and to fulfill all your dreams.

One day I would love to be against you but this time on the winning team.

But let’s face it- even if I lived till I was 122, I could never ever get over you.

One day I want you to know that had a good thing in me and now it’s long gone.

One day I would love for you to love someone and for her to declare that her feelings aren’t that strong.

But let’s face it- If I had a chance to do one thing in my life that turns out to be true it would be for me to never ever get over you.

To Whom It May Concern, can you please look at me?

I have been crying over you when you only allow me to be an option.

I can’t even have all of you just bits and pieces of your fraction; I am all of a sudden a priority only when you are need of some action.

After all that you have put me thru, I am still a sucker and with open arms I accept you back.

Why do I proudly count all the beautiful things you do when I could write a novel on all the things you lack?

I never want to allow you back into my life so you can manipulate my heart because I never want to feel that intense type of hurt because loving you has been nothing but a curse.

Sincerely your,

Option.

I want

I want to be more than an orgasm but someone you need to hug.

I want to be more than phone sex but someone you feel the burning desire to love.

I want to be more than your entertainment when you want to have a good time but for you to be my “Mr. there all the time”

I want to be a priority to you not something to savour at a later date.

I may want a lot of things but I just want you to realize how much I need you and for you to just appreciate.

I want you to look at me knowing that you have played with my soul, I want you to look at me knowing how you abused the fact that you have total control.

I want to move on so that you can see that you missed out on love but I’ll save that for another song.

I may want a lot of things but I just want to know if you will chase after me when I am gone?

:idontknow

DarkChild

Aww Felicia that last stuff was so amazingly written, and I know you're going thru a rough time, but you expressed it so creatively! I respect and admire you so much :D

lets have sex.

HeavenSent

My goodness, Felicia! I've just discovered this and all I gotta say is forget Lucy, let's have sex right now, out in the street!!!

Your work is AMAZING! I feel like printing this out and posting it on my wall! *prints*

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
My goodness, Felicia! I've just discovered this and all I gotta say is forget Lucy, let's have sex right now, out in the street!!!

Your work is AMAZING! I feel like printing this out and posting it on my wall! *prints*

Carla, you kill me :lol: We can do it on the street..I have no problem with that!haha.

I am glad you liked it- blame Mr.Shit for brains for all this writing :extremely