In the mjj soruce intro...

marialovesmjj

I'm not sure if this should go here but anyway. Am I the only one who noticed when you click the little red dots at the begining of the new mjjsource intro you get pics? Also at the last second (it only flashes a second) there is a message from Michael.

mjjsourcevictory5bh.jpg

****Maria****

A

Anonymous

Oh! That's interesting! I haven't seen that intro for a while now. MJJsource has been down for me too often since the verdict.

Off_the_wall

it took me about 15 minutes to cap and see what it said lol coz all i could make out was victory and thank you coz it went so fast lolol

MrsBigE

Originally posted by marialovesmjj
I'm not sure if this should go here but anyway. Am I the only one who noticed when you click the little red dots at the begining of the new mjjsource intro you get pics? Also at the last second (it only flashes a second) there is a message from Michael.

mjjsourcevictory5bh.jpg

****Maria****

I missed that! Thanks for sharing! How cool!

Jchaffee

I love Michael I grew up with him and his brothers I love his music and I love him. He is a naive Peter pan man... I can't wait for a new cd to be released by him... MIchael I love you

hot4uMichael

WOW .... I love that message ... Michael I LOVE YOU.....

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

I Needed to repeat myself for that

DarkChild

Oh wow! I clicked on the dots...one dot sends stars across the screen and the other 2 download pictures :D awwwww so cute.