Insider Will Wagner Has Dirt On Sneddon & Co.

LoveMeIfYouDare

:yuk i cant bellieve dat stupid old man still hasn't give up yet!i feel disgusted...such a damn sore loser.i hope he gets his retribution b4 anything happens! :throwings
:sneddoncr

Black Loafers

I must say that I sometimes don't belive what MJnewsonline is writing...cause I read an article there once that Michael was gonna hang himself if he went to jail and stuff..but if this one is true...I am worried..:bluecry:

2Dangerous4MJ

Someone tell me this...Isn't Sneddon supposed to retire? I thought the MJ case was gonna be his last one before he headed out the door. Or am I confusing him with the judge?

For All Time

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
Someone tell me this...Isn't Sneddon supposed to retire? I thought the MJ case was gonna be his last one before he headed out the door. Or am I confusing him with the judge?

Thats what I thought, I was having a conversation with my mum about it last week. This was supposed to be his last case. He probably wants to go on now to do other cases to try to boost his reputation, because he has been hummiliated.

ThrillerGirl_

Sneddon, give up already won't ya? This will make Sneddy look even more like an obsessed retard. The day he retires will be one of the happies in my life. Bleh.

Annieruok7

He better leave Michael alone...
I KNOW that he doesn't want us to come down there and kick his ass...

We'll all march down there singing 'We've Had Enough'

*fear our wrath*

Annie :smacking