Interesting info on the jury deliberations...

sistahlamb

I know that you think that this should be in today's official thread but I really feel this should have it's own.

There was a thread on MJNO about predictions on how long the jury will deliberate and what thier virdict will be and the admin., Wendy2004 said something that you should probably know about.

Wendy2004@MJEOL:

I'll say Not guilty all the way around...and a quick verdict....2 days tops to make it look good. Anything past 3 days, and they may be arguing about something. I think the 1108 crap may get a few knickers in a knot or two....so there could be a hung jury on the molestation. Human nature dictates that some people are going to be a bit sketchy about MJ's innocent relationships with kids. I think if we all randomly approached 12 people on the street, at least 1 or 2 will throw that "where there's smoke, there's fire" crap at us. There may be 1 or 2 in the jury who will think the same way. But I think if the are fighting, one week tops. Anything past 2 weeks and we could be in trouble somewhere. That's a bit too long to realize MJ is not guilty....imo.

Also, if we ever find out who the foreman on the jury is, that may help determine which way the jury may go...and think. They have to select a foreman, (like the leader juror). And this person will most likely be someone they ALL like or get along with....and TRUST. So whatever the foreman thinks and believes can sometimes sway the rest who aren't sure one way or another. If the foreman of this jury is someone with a strong mind and very influential, it could bode well for the defense or prosecution...cuz that person will kinda control the wishy washy ones who can't decide.

I kinda hope it's the animal loving lady who works with underpriviledged kids...or the social worker who has some experience with kids who lie. Those two jurors could be very powerful. Now that I think about it, this might be a good time for us to review who the jurors are in the case.

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I know that you think that this should be in today's official thread but I really feel this should have it's own.

There was a thread on MJNO about predictions on how long the jury will deliberate and what thier virdict will be and the admin., Wendy2004 said something that you should probably know about.

Wendy2004@MJEOL:

I'll say Not guilty all the way around...and a quick verdict....2 days tops to make it look good. Anything past 3 days, and they may be arguing about something. I think the 1108 crap may get a few knickers in a knot or two....so there could be a hung jury on the molestation. Human nature dictates that some people are going to be a bit sketchy about MJ's innocent relationships with kids. I think if we all randomly approached 12 people on the street, at least 1 or 2 will throw that "where there's smoke, there's fire" crap at us. There may be 1 or 2 in the jury who will think the same way. But I think if the are fighting, one week tops. Anything past 2 weeks and we could be in trouble somewhere. That's a bit too long to realize MJ is not guilty....imo.

Also, if we ever find out who the foreman on the jury is, that may help determine which way the jury may go...and think. They have to select a foreman, (like the leader juror). And this person will most likely be someone they ALL like or get along with....and TRUST. So whatever the foreman thinks and believes can sometimes sway the rest who aren't sure one way or another. If the foreman of this jury is someone with a strong mind and very influential, it could bode well for the defense or prosecution...cuz that person will kinda control the wishy washy ones who can't decide.

I kinda hope it's the animal loving lady who works with underpriviledged kids...or the social worker who has some experience with kids who lie. Those two jurors could be very powerful. Now that I think about it, this might be a good time for us to review who the jurors are in the case.

Great post. Thanks for posting it. :D

A

Anonymous

That's someones opinion, not actual factual information.