Interesting... Very interesting (MJ FUN facts!!!)

Just_Peachy

Here are some interesting facts that I found on the internet pertaining to Michael Jackson... I thought some were goofy and some fun!

1. What superhero from XMEN, would Michael like to be?

The superhero, Morph. Michael said that the reason he would like to be Morph is that "he can become anything and is constantly transforming himself"! See the similarity between Michael and Morph?

2. Jermaine, Michael's older brother, told a random reporter that "I could have been Michael. It's all a matter of timing, a matter of luck."

3. Little Richard was once asked "If there was a movie about you, who would you want to portray you in the film?" Little Richard answered, "Michael Jackson," Flat out!

4. Michael Jacksons/ Jackson's 2nd family home was infested with Rattlesnakes.

5. Jackson thinks Ne-Yo, Chris Brown and Akon are “wonderful.”

6. Michael Di Lorenzo, who plays Eddie Torres on New York Undercover is one of the lead dancers in Michael Jackson's "Beat It" video.

That's all I gots for now! I'll try to search for more! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Just_Peachy

Ok, here's some more interesting facts...

1. All three Jackson sisters... LaToya, Janet and Rebbie were all born in the month of MAY.

Janet: May 16, 1966 (Making her 42)
LaToya: May 29, 1956 (Making her 52)
Rebbie: May 25th, 1950 (Making her 58)

2. The Jackson's brothers birthdays:

Jackie: May 4, 1951 (Making him 57)
Tito: October 15, 1953 (Making him 55 this year)
Jermaine: December 11, 1954 (Making him 54 this year)
Marlon: March 12, 1957 (Making him 49)
Randy: October 29, 1961 (Making him 47 this year)
MICHAEL: August 29, 1958 (Making him 50 this year) -of course! :)

***NOTICE: Tito and Randy were both born in October. ALSO, I noticed that Tito and Jermaine were born 1 year apart...a little over actually. The same with Michael and Marlon... a little over a year apart!***

3. Michael Jackson is often referred to as "John Jay Smith," an alias he uses to book into hotels and sorts.

4. Michael was born on a full moon.

5. Michael Jackson enjoy's KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken).

6. Michael's children are generally allowed no sugar... only natural sugars from fruits and what-not.

7. It is quoted in the Michael Jackson Conspiracy, that Michael will sometimes drink Tequila, Gin or Crown Royal.

8. Also reported in the "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" book, Randy Jackson was the one that contacted Tom Masserau to represent Michael during the trial. Masserau declined, because at the time, he was working on Robert Blake's case (Robert Blake was on trial for murdering his wife). Eventually, Blake and Masserau had a "falling out," and Masserau left Blake... For Jackson!

9. MJ is a longtime supporter of AIDS research.

10. First solo artist to generate four top ten hits on the Billboard charts on one album with "Off the Wall."

11. First artist to generate seven top ten hits (USA) on one album with "Thriller."

12. Only artist in history to generate five #1 hits (USA) from one album with "Bad."

13. Is the godfather of Michael Gibb, son of Bee Gees frontman Barry Gibb.

14. Was asked to write and perform the songs for Batman (1989), but had to turn it down due to his concert commitments.

15. In January 1993 Jackson performed during the halftime show at Super Bowl XXVII. It drew the largest viewing audience in the history of American television.

16. Was a frequent guest at the infamous "Studio 54"

17. Godfather of Nicole Richie.

eafeaf99

I did not know he was the godfather of Nicole Richie. I also find it strange that his children arn't allowed sugar because I heard in serveral interviews from celebs that have been there that there is candy everywhere in his house..

Just_Peachy

I did not know he was the godfather of Nicole Richie. I also find it strange that his children arn't allowed sugar because I heard in serveral interviews from celebs that have been there that there is candy everywhere in his house..

I heard the same thing... but just 'cause there is candy everywhere in the house doesn't mean that his kids are allowed to eat it. Also, I recall that mj has an ice cream stand or snow cone machine or something rather. I think it'd be kinda weird to have all that sugary stuff around and they aren't allowed to eat it. Maybe they just aren't allowed to eat it on a regular basis... who knows. I think its good though that if its true... 'cause they'd grow up to be healthy and not having their teeth rot out. :D

Black Loafers

haha my mother buys candy and chocolates a lot sometimes and me and my sister are not allowed to eat it..or well..we are but we get money if we don't.

I found it interesting with the Tequila drink..I am more of a red wine person.