Is he like...pulling his pants down and showing his underwear? LOL

JunSummergirl

medium_wmcig9.jpg

medium_wmcig6.jpg

Jakki17MJ

Goooood question...

(looks again)

Hmmm, looks like it to me! :laugh Bootiful!

Could just be the bottom of a t-shirt, but I like the underwear idea better!

IAte58Crayons

I think those ARE his underoos. The top button of his pants look undone. Maybe his pants were broken or somethin? He doesn't seem to have a problem w/ his loose pants, lol.

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by IAte58Crayons
I think those ARE his underoos. The top button of his pants look undone. Maybe his pants were broken or somethin? He doesn't seem to have a problem w/ his loose pants, lol.
i don't think he had a problem with them being undone either... he KNEW they were the naughty boy! :licklips: :laugh

there's no way he coulda had his hand where it is, and NOT known his pants were undone!!! God, that's such a gorgeous sight tho!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :tooexcite

Michaels Lover

of course he did it on purpose. when you see the video (what more can i give) they're filming it. the pic is a still from the video

floacist

The point of this story kids is Michael knows he is HOT STUFF!He aint shy cause if you were some non-sexual/timid person that people make him out to be he wouldnt let his shit hang out there like THAT :eek:
Its not his shirt or a wardrobe malfunction its a good ol' case of showing off the goodies,cause last time I checked he had one button done up on his pants and the tighty whitey's are EXPOSED!

minnie michael

mIKEY babe know how to cause new excitement for us..xiix he know everyting.. he is everything , everything is him..hshshshhshxiiix :licklips: :licklips: :licklips: :licklips:

sexymichael

i have the video of this..and he knows his pants are done coz he keeps looking down and thrusting his hips as he sings.....its rather....entertaining *smiles sweetly*

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by sexymichael
i have the video of this..and he knows his pants are done coz he keeps looking down and thrusting his hips as he sings.....its rather....entertaining *smiles sweetly*
well i suppose 'entertaining' is one word u could use to describe it Katie! :laugh
i could think of a much better one tho... :licklips: :tooexcite :greenlaug

floacist

Originally posted by sexymichael

Yeah I know eh?!
But the question is WHY is he doing that during What More Can I give?!? Ohhhh I get it...I know what he can give me alright... :D a BIG smile...yeah thats it smile.

Heeeeheeheeheehee.

It's his way. He did that EXACTLY to get us wondering WHY he did it. He's so neat, he's so sweet and shy-y-y! But that's what we think!! XD He wants to make us think he's naughty cos he is. Teehee.