Is Michael the most NORMAL in the family?

Just_Peachy

I was just doing some reading online, and I will quote my sources at the end of this, but I want to let everyone see. I don't know if any of this is really true, or if some of it is made up... but at any rate, the Jackson family just gets more and more "eye brow raising" as time passes. (At least to me).

Topic Of Discussion: Jerm...who? What?
Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza- This woman had Jermaine's baby, Jermajesty. The "eye brow raising part" is actually the fact that Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza was actually married to the youngest brother, Randy.

**Ok, can someone please explain to me why this doesn't make your eye brows raise up in confusion! Granted, Alejandra and Randy could have been divorced when this all went down. BUT! Please, imagine sleeping with your siblings' spouse. Just once. Ew! That would be like me sleeping with my sisters husband. -Even if they weren't married. It would still be VERY awkward. Not to mention, that Randy and Jermaine, do they still get along alright? 'Cause I sure as hell would kill my sister if she slept with my husband/ex husband. That just ain't right! And another thing, who names their kid Jermajesty? This isn't the weirdest name in the book, but seriously? Jermaine couldn't think of anything better to call his kid except "Jermajesty?" What crack was he on when he named that child? All of a sudden, I feel like saying "yes, YOUR MAJESTY!" :blink: Do I hear Jerry Springer calling?

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article2130988.ece

I don't mean for this to sound rude towards the family in any way, shape or form. I just think it's ... well... weird. *Runs for cover* But honestly, think about it. Who does that?

Any thoughts? Comments? Criticism's... I can take it. I deserve it for posting. But really, is Michael the normal one in the family? Of course, Janet
isn't so bad herself. Everyone has a past, and I know this. So please don't bicker at me and holler at me for posting. I just thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.

And people used to think that Prince and Paris and Blanket were funny names. Not so much... anymore!:michaeljacksonicon:

Also, if anyone has anything else to share, please post! I have some more, but I'd like to see how everyone would react to this first.

eafeaf99

I think if we had to label the most "normal" one I would think it would be the eldest Rebbie. this might of course be because we know so little about her since she has been out of the camera for virtually the whole time they were famous.

Just_Peachy

Actually, I just read that she has been trying to be in the spot light for some time now. Since 1986. She put out a couple of albums, and was produced by the same man that produced the Spice Girls. Guess she just wasn't at the right place, at the right time. You know?

Juniorlady

All I know is that I've heard of kids who had more "unigue" names than Jermajesty. Heck, some kids would have the same first names with different last names with one mother!

Just_Peachy

All I know is that I've heard of kids who had more "unigue" names than Jermajesty. Heck, some kids would have the same first names with different last names with one mother!

I feel ya! ;) Gweneth Paltrow's kid is named Apple. Yep. Apple. All I have to say to that one, is W.O.W!

But seriously though, who names their kid Jermajesty? It's like he ran out of Jermaines! (Jermaine I, Jermaine II, Jermaine III... Or what about Jermaine Jr.?) Just a question, and something I thought I'd throw out there.

Also, to the post that said Jermaine has a second kid named Jaafar... I knew this, but its just so, so, I don't know. I don't want to say "weird," but I don't really know! Jasmine, I can see. But Jaafar? The kid isn't even arabic! Or Hindu. Or whatever it is that Jaafar comes from. In all honesty though, Jaafar is a lot better than Jermajesty.