Is there a chance Michael will walk free on all counts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

got2makeitright

I want Michael Jackson to be free on all counts. Iam not indenied so is there a chance Michael Jackson will walk free? Please dont get mad for posting this tread :D What do you think?

sistahlamb

There is no way in hell that the jury can find him guilty at this point.

In a case like this, he has to be guilty beond a reasonable doubt and nothing less, and nobody can disagree that there is a reasonable doubt in every one of those juror's minds right now.

Also, remember that every one of those jurors have to find him guilty for him to be convicted. It only takes 1 not guilty vote to save him from that.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by sistahlamb
There is no way in hell that the jury can find him guilty at this point.

In a case like this, he has to be guilty beond a reasonable doubt and nothing less, and nobody can disagree that there is a reasonable doubt in every one of those juror's minds right now.

Also, remember that every one of those jurors have to find him guilty for him to be convicted. It only takes 1 not guilty vote to save him from that.

So if one think he may have not done this crime he walks free?

got2makeitright

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Correct.

umm :thumbsup Well i just hope he will because i think about this trial every damm day and this trial is getting me sick, there are times when i want to do something crazy like :sick: nevermind. I have love this man so much :D As these reports and media make me sick.

danaluvsmj

I'll admit when this trial first started, I felt a little nervous, but now there is no doubt in my mind that Michael will be acquitted. The jury seems to be more responsive to the defense than the prosecution. I don't want to speak too soon, but I know Michael will walk free.

abbymjgirl

Yes, of course I think he will walk free!

Why? C'mon, there's no evidence of Michael being guilty and "sistahlamb" is rite!! Just one juror thinks he's not guilty and BAM , he's aquitted. I have always believed in Michael and will continue to. I pray each nite to God that he help Mikey have courage and strength during this "case". MICHAEL'S NOT GUILTY

MJISHOT

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I want Michael Jackson to be free on all counts. Iam not indenied so is there a chance Michael Jackson will walk free? Please dont get mad for posting this tread :D What do you think?
i think u should read the updates :)

HeavenSent

I do not see the purpose of someone who is confident of his acquittal asking about how the case is looking so far. Look no further than the updates, and then READ them. R-E-A-D.

Do it, and you'll definitely get the answer loud and clear of how this "case" is looking.

btw...Me and Amanda musta eaten the same "common sense" vitamins today. I'm agreeing w/you alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.