Its Not The Land Of Never, that makes MJ.

NicholeAJackson

It is Michael that created Neverland. He is what is really special about the place. Yet it is something that Mike can always say that He accomplished. That's to Create His Vision and watch it blossom.

As life is, it lives, it dies, its memories are forever. Only the flesh dies, the Spirit lives forever.

Dolly Parton was even promoting Her, "Dollywood", recently. The people love the idea.

I think Mike was mislead, when He was told, that AMERICA, was against Him. That's just not so. It was only the obvious few.

There is so much to be glad and happy about. Life is Marvelous. I Love It.

smile

NicholeAJackson said:
It is Michael that created Neverland. He is what is really special about the place. Yet it is something that Mike can always say that He accomplished. That's to Create His Vision and watch it blossom.

As life is, it lives, it dies, its memories are forever. Only the flesh dies, the Spirit lives forever.

Dolly Parton was even promoting Her, "Dollywood", recently. The people love the idea.

I think Mike was mislead, when He was told, that AMERICA, was against Him. That's just not so. It was only the obvious few.

There is so much to be glad and happy about. Life is Marvelous. I Love It.

Dollywood..:blink: :blink: ...well uhhhh...okaaaaaaayyy....

Life really is beautiful, people just gotta keep those child taught morals and scruples they use to get punished for if they didn't practiced them and people need to stop thinking that cuz they r old enough to buy beer or go in a club, that they can also be rude and selfish cuz they won't get spanked or punished from their parents or their teacher...

...hope that makes sense:)

MsFairy

I believe that Neverland is only one of Michael's many creations! However great creations are not possible without the input from others. In other words things are not created in isolation. The children for example would have wanted this or that to play on etc. This is what makes Michael and Neverland extra special and meaningful is that it is home to peter pan, tinkerbell and the children. I believe the philosophy of Neverland is really about reward for children that are ordinary children that appreciate good clean fun, who know right from wrong and who do not need reprimand. Unfortunately it is evil greedy cruel adult crooks who will do anything for money...create controversies, little white lies and conspiracies... even sabbotage a children's story book and try to make it out like peter pan is the crook!

Maiky

That's true. Some adults are unfortunately too vicious that they push and force children to think false and bad things about MJ, just because they don't understand how wonderful is to have the innocence of a child. They think they know everything so that they can advice well children, but in truth they don't understand how kind and generous Mj is.
On the contrary, it's always good to see that not all adults are like that, and some of them show to understand how good MJ is:)

MJJ_Lover

Maiky said:
That's true. Some adults are unfortunately too vicious that they push and force children to think false and bad things about MJ, just because they don't understand how wonderful is to have the innocence of a child. They think they know everything so that they can advice well children, but in truth they don't understand how kind and generous Mj is.
On the contrary, it's always good to see that not all adults are like that, and some of them show to understand how good MJ is:)

That's true :), for every snide or false comment, there is support... even more support. It's just that it's not shown as much via the media.

Maiky

MJJ_Lover said:
That's true :), for every snide or false comment, there is support... even more support. It's just that it's not shown as much via the media.

The media don't show that support because they don't want to. if they show it, they think they'll lose audience...