Jackie Chan speaks about Michaels death!

Cristine87

Jackie Chan's website:

"One of the most unforgettable things that happened recently would have
to be Michael Jackson’s death. I know Michael Jackson. He once tried to
contact me on the phone but I wasn’t able to take his call. When I
returned his call, he was too busy. I feel so sad and very regretful.
His... death has made the whole world very sad and his fans were
heartbroken. There have been a lot of news reports about him lately and
now that he is gone, I actually think that this might be like a kind of
release for him. He won’t be disturbed by anyone anymore, he’ll have no
more troubles to worry about, and people won’t criticize him for what
he does. Right now, everybody is talking about all his good things and
how wonderful he was. Over the past 10 years, I’ve always heard people
say bad things about him, making comments about his body, his face, his
skin, and many other things. Now that he’s gone, all of a sudden
everybody is talking all good things about him and saying that he was
an amazing superstar. This is what people are like. So maybe for him,
leaving this way would be like a kind of release - like being set free.
He was a gifted and talented man, and was very creative. He composed
many wonderful songs, sang many songs about peace and harmony, and also
did a lot of charity work. I believe that he will go to heaven because
he’s done so many good things. I also think that his happiest time
should be now because no one is going to say bad things about him
anymore. Even if people do talk about him, he wouldn’t be able to hear
it. He’s free."

http://www.jackiechan.com/blog/723177--Back-to-Work--Some-Thoughts-About-Michael-Jackson-s-DeathRead

OMG i have tears in my eyes!
i have LOVED jackie chan first before i have Known michael......
now i know why I LOVED HIM too before........
He was right about michael being FREE FROM NOW ON........
every word had stung into my heart....
it was a beautiful way for him to remember him,just like the way we sees michael...
i feel bad though i REALLY hoped too that at least they should have met
and maybe they did some things together to make this world even more in full color....
miss you mike.......

SexyChica

Jackie's words are true. I've always liked his movies. It was nice for him to say such kind words.

Thanks for posting.

Cristine87

I just had to post this when I read it. He's never even met the man and he had such nice things to say. I almost cried reading it. He's going to go to heaven because he's done so many good things? That's just beautiful!

Ben

Very kind and respectful words from Jackie Chan. But I just don't buy this Michael is now free and no longer has to worry about the bad things people said about him. Many people ie the media said very bad things about Michael, but what kept Michael going was he know he was loved around the world more than any other famous person. When Michael went out in public people didn't shout nasty things to him, they were happy to see Michael and he brought smiles to people faces. Michael was taken from the world too soon, and his 3 children lost their Dad, his mother and father lost a son and his siblings lost a brother. Michael was free when he was with his 3 children, he lived for his children, and was doing the This Is It concerts for his children. I'm sure Michael would prefer to be alive and in contact with his 3 children than free, what ever free is after death.

Saphster

I'm glad Jackie Chain pointed out how everyone suddenly is saying good things about him. Even though there are many people who still talk $hit about Michael...

I saw the video of jackie saying how he missed Michael's phone call. It was pretty funny..:p

oldschoolfan

*sigh* I love Jackie. He right, Michael can't hear the sh*t no more. I personally believe Michael left because we didn't deserve him, we were sent someone with an amazing heart, Michael was a gift, and we chose to keep our eyes closed to that, so he was taken away. Michael left because he deserves so much better than to be in this **** hole.

Kim81

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Jackie Chan's movies but his words were touching and made me cry. I don't know what's with me today, everythin I read is doing that. Some days are bound to be harder than others I guess...reading that just made my heart hurt for all Michael had to go through in his life.

HeavenSent

Kim81;225749 said:
I don't know what's with me today, everythin I read is doing that. Some days are bound to be harder than others I guess...reading that just made my heart hurt for all Michael had to go through in his life.

Yeah, I've been the same way, Kim. Watching TII for the first time last night probably magnified things even more.