Jackson approaches Kanye West to produce next album?

moonball29

Kanye West, who was recently named the hottest number one star of the year, just might try and help resurrect Michael Jackson’s career. In an interview with Sirius Satellite Radio, Kanye was asked about a very important phone call from one King Of Pop.

"He called and asked you to produce and album for him? What's going on with that?"

"Actually he has, I am just trying to figure out the time. It's a time thing, but I definitely want to do something. I may not have enough time to do the entire album all the way through. I am definitely gonna do some joints." Kanye West.

For more details on Sirius Radio go to:

http://www.sirius.com

Source: Sirius Radio

i dont have the direct link, but i'll try to find it.

DarkChild

OMFG. Michael and Kanye TOGETHER?! Wow. Wow. WOW. They are likeee the 2 best artists ever omg. :tooexcite I hope this happens, its a dream come true!

danaluvsmj

that would be soo awesome! I've been really getting into Kanye West's music lately. I think him and Michael would work perfectly. :thumbsup

SmpsnsFan3

THAT WOULD FREAKIN ROCK

Kanye rocks my socks off!! and even if he just rapped on a song for MJ, it would so make my day

MjsBabyMomma

if itz true, that'd be really good! Kanye is a successful producer and does have some great songs like Slow Jamz. But to hear that MJ might be coming back? WOW!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Kanye is the new Rodney Jerkins of the 21st century and tbh he's not THAT great! His reply above in what he said was so arrogant. Michael probably didn't even ask for him to do a full album "OH I dont know If I have the time."

Shut up bitch you know you'd make time. He's such an arrogant little piss head.

Btw. Michael already worked with the Neptunes its just that the music sucked and he kicked it away and worked with someone else instead. The music that the Neptunes made for Michael are the songs that are on Justin Timberlakes album.

Yes that's right, he went for sloppy seconds.

Cristine87

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe

He's such an arrogant little piss head.
Yes, he is! I've never heard someone say they might not have time for Michael Jackson, Thee Michael Jackson! Who does he think he is? Kanye, Shut the **** up!

A

Anonymous

:laugh @ Jess

What Kanye did at the Hurricane Charity Special made me like him even less. Go away Kanye!

Kanya

Yes, Kanye West believes that he is the next Michael..."Jesus Walks" video is a replica of "Earth Song"...And to implore your fans to buy your albums?...Kanye West is jealous of Michael and wants to surmount what he is as an artist and as a human...He is trying too hard...

I would not wish a collaboration to unfold that is based on "surface" mutual understanding...Michael must have been impressed with West, but he shall soon realise that a person who would be reluctant in working for a most brilliant offer is not good enough professionally and conceit stands above everything...

Quincy Jones!...That is the best choice for Michael!...By far!...To work with Quincy again, Michael feeling like a son to him...Now that is what a relationship should be about...Friendship and work are two bosom friends...

cecilia

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
Kanye is the new Rodney Jerkins of the 21st century and tbh he's not THAT great! His reply above in what he said was so arrogant. Michael probably didn't even ask for him to do a full album "OH I dont know If I have the time."

Shut up bitch you know you'd make time. He's such an arrogant little piss head.

Btw. Michael already worked with the Neptunes its just that the music sucked and he kicked it away and worked with someone else instead. The music that the Neptunes made for Michael are the songs that are on Justin Timberlakes album.

Yes that's right, he went for sloppy seconds.

Is it real? The music they did for Michael is on Timberlake album? God, this is so funny! :lol: I've always thought that Timberlake's songs are a faible scent of Of the Wall, a poor pathetical imitation! If they did those songs for Michael, I can clearly understand why he firmly rejected those!
Yeah, Michael is not easy to be fooled! :bleh:

I'd rather prefer Michael produce and compose his own stuff. But, I'm not totally against a collaboration between Michael and Kanye for one or two songs, I guess it woould be lovely.