Jackson Sued by Disgruntled Choreographer

candles

i had to check the date several times to make sure it wasn't after June 25th, but lo and behold, it is.

so...why did he wait so long to sue? and if michael was goign to pay him in due time...why actually SUE? isn't there a way he could have diplomatically handled this with the estate? or were they just ignoring him, pushing him to sue?

MJfan01'

SomedayMaybe;224072 said:
i had to check the date several times to make sure it wasn't after June 25th, but lo and behold, it is.

so...why did he wait so long to sue? and if michael was goign to pay him in due time...why actually SUE? isn't there a way he could have diplomatically handled this with the estate? or were they just ignoring him, pushing him to sue?

Them suing after June 25th makes me think they're money hungry. They see Michael's estate is very lucrative right now and want a piece the pie.

LittleSusie50

Lavelle Smith.
I knew it!
He was on the Bucharest Live DVD, and he was in MISS YOU MUCH and RHYTHM NATION with Janet!
He likes attention.
If any of you saw Michael's performance of Dangerous on the AMAs (can't remember the year), he was one of the choreographers on that piece.
Michael tore it up! He left that floor smokin' by the time he was done!
It was three to four minutes of pure genius!
Any way, people jumped to their feet applauding, and when Michael went backstage, the choreographers kept saying what about us? We did the choreography?!
Lavelle was one of them, so I can't say I'm surprised.
This guy has had the privilege of being with Michael since the BAD era, and
look what he does.
Like you guys said, why now?
Right on the heels of TII...

candles

lmao@ the choreographers saying 'what about us'.

when you're on a stage with michael, no offense, there's no 'what about us'. come on now.