Jacksons Twitter Page

Juniorlady

I don't know how important this is, but I was looking at the Jacksons' twitter page. Right on the first page, I see the four brothers except for Randy. All of a sudden, I noticed Michael's pic was hidden in the background. I saw it and I was like, "Oh, s***" because people on youtube was talking about seeing the hidden pic if you alter the color, but you can easily see it without changing the page at all. I had to make sure I wasn't seeing things. What do you guys think about that? Sorry if I sound crazy.:8-26-03fruits_apple

lol. Took me a while to get what the heck you were talking about until I looked up the twitter page on google and saw the background myself.

The image is made to look faint, but it is by no means hidden. It's easily visible (in my opinion) so I don't understand what the big deal is. It could be that because the image of the four other brothers are not faded and they are using dark, bright colors, people's eyes immediately fell on them and missed the fact that MJ's pic is at the top, but... I mean, hidden? I don't see how it is hidden. People might have missed it, but it's not hidden at all. To hide something would be to make it so people couldn't see the picture, but if you think about it, his picture is actually almost as big as two brothers... I wouldn't call that hidden.

Palmyra

I am more concerned about how radically different Michael looks from his brothers on that Twitter page. It's not like the other guys are four twins, but it's not a stretch to say they are family. Then you have Michael, who doesn't look like a single brother of his. Let's just say I am not too excited when people say Michael looks like Janet or Latoya. Really?! He looks like girls? I hate it when people say this. It's not a compliment to say he looks like Janet or Latoya (not that they don't look nice).

Saphster

Palmyra;233496 said:
I am more concerned about how radically different Michael looks from his brothers on that Twitter page. It's not like the other guys are four twins, but it's not a stretch to say they are family. Then you have Michael, who doesn't look like a single brother of his. Let's just say I am not too excited when people say Michael looks like Janet or Latoya. Really?! He looks like girls? I hate it when people say this. It's not a compliment to say he looks like Janet or Latoya (not that they don't look nice).
Well...he does look a lot like Janet. But, not because he looks like a girl. But, he and his sister had a lot of resemblances. A lot of their facial characteristics look the same....plus their smiles! Their smiles make them look very much related. and their EYES! Michael takes after his mother that's for sure as does LaToya.

janet-and-michael.jpg

And you're right. I've always noticed that Michael doesn't and never did look anything like his brothers. Even when he was younger you could always point him out because in my opinion was much more handsome than any of his bros. lol randy

I wanna see this pic you all are talking about! :canfigureout:

Saphster

Ohhh....didn't notice it at first but got distracted by Jermaine's fuschia jacket in the background and eventually found Michael's eyes....I had that cover.