jan 16 arraingment, las vegas, etc last year

A

Anonymous

Can someone post all the pics of the jan 16 arraignment and the visits to vegas, gary and etc from last year? I lost everything on my computer and don't have them all so please can you guys repost them cause I know a lot of you will have them around.

I am esp. looking for the ones that are untagged, but whatever you can post will be soooo much appreciated :) Im working on something for everyone out of all these pix they'd be a huge help!

xxxx

Jess

Tiger Lilly

I'll upload all my arraignment pics for you Jess.

Arraignment1.jpg

Arraignment2.jpg

Arraignment3.jpg

Arraignment4.jpg

Arraignment5.jpg

Arraignment6.jpg

Arraignment7.jpg

Arraignment8.jpg

I'll go see what else I've got cos I have the Gary pics on a disc somewhere. And weren't the Vegas pics of when he was wearing that red top with the silvery/gold bits on it?

A

Anonymous

OMG gemma you dont understand just how much i love you right now :D yes the vegas ones are the red shirt and the gary pics ...omg those pics are so gorgeous :D

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
OMG gemma you dont understand just how much i love you right now :D yes the vegas ones are the red shirt and the gary pics ...omg those pics are so gorgeous :D
Aww you're very welcome. :D I'll just go and search for the Gary and vegas pics for you. He's sooo beautiful! :inlove Brb....

Tiger Lilly

Sorry about the crappy copyright shit btw...

AASA11.jpg

AASA12.jpg

AASA13.jpg

AASA14.jpg

AASA15.jpg

AASA16.jpg

*goes to look for Gary pics* Ooo can you lemme know when I can take these off my server, Jess?

A

Anonymous

No those are from Washington during this year... (but ill need these too LOL) the ones from vegas are from october last year he was wearing the same shirt tho ... his hair was more carol brady like and he was skinnier :)

:D:D:D:D:D

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gem, ill save them in a sec and then u can delete em :)

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
No those are from Washington during this year... (but ill need these too LOL) the ones from vegas are from october last year he was wearing the same shirt tho ... his hair was more carol brady like and he was skinnier :)

:D:D:D:D:D
Woops! Well I was nearly there. :laugh Okay you mean these...

lasvegas1.jpg

lasvegas2.jpg

lasvegas3.jpg

lasvegas4.jpg

lasvegas5.jpg

lasvegas6.jpg

There are more here Jess, knock yourself out.
http://www.jacksonaction.com/2000private/2...004private2.htm

And I can't find any pics from Gary, I'm sorry. :(

A

Anonymous

YES thank you!!!!

You can delete the ones from the first three replies

thank you!!! :D

Tiger Lilly

:greenlaug You're welcome. :D
Btw I thought it was strange that you said last year about the red shirt pics cos I thought the thing with the kids happened this year. :laugh