JAPANESE BOX SET!

I'll post a few pictures soon, but when I showed you the "Early Times Memories" box set a few days ago, it was the wrong picture! The thing i got is actually a Special Edition UNRELEASED Japanese version of The Ultimate Collection! The box is so cool, but I cant have it until Easter....Ill sneak my camera to it soon so KEEP LOOKING. like I said it has all DVDs, HIStory 1, HIStory 2, Moonwalker, Dangerous, Number Ones, and Live in Bucharest. There were only a few of these made and released to the public when they first came out and for some reason they stopped using "The Ultimate Collection" Box for it and called it "Early Times Memories" instead of the original name. IN FACT "The Ultimate Collection: Special DVD Edition" was only out in shelves for about 1 week and a half before they rereleased it as "Early Times Memories" which you can get pretty much anywhere in Japan. It was Sony's way of not giving them Visionary. LOL. :8-26-03fruits_apple

floacist

Dear Sony,

How many times can one watch the same list of videos or hear the same songs on a box set or collection ?

New music or at least a remix album would kinda be fun.

Sincerly yours...

Betty.