JD Goes At Chris Rock In \"Free\" KING Mag - Support Of MJ

moonball29

KING is mostly known for scantily clad women, but Jermaine Dupri has tossed some disparaging words at comedian Chris Rock in the latest issue of the men’s magazine.

However relaxed the setting, J.D. stated, “If you say anything about anybody who got what you want, it's a statement of jealousy. It's like you end up dating someone that people wanted to date their whole life, so people are crushed by it. Chris Rock probably ain't married to the person he wants to be married to and when he sees me, he's like "Damn! How? Why?" I look at it like that's just part of their job, too. When people make jokes, they make jokes on what's hot. At the time, me and Janet were a big conversation piece.”

While no formal wedding plans have been announced, the So So Def mogul said that African-Americans haven’t championed his girlfriend’s sibling Michael, in an acceptable manner.

“It's clear that Michael was set up. Michael Jackson is a generous dude. He's in The Guinness Book of World Records for giving. He gives the most to people and people take advantage of that,” J.D. explained to KING. “What's foolish about it is that our own community jokes about it. If Elvis were still alive, they would never let anything happen to him.”

Source: AllHipHop.com & JAM-FC
http://www.mjfc-jam.com/modules.php?op=mod...rticle&sid=2384

Right on! 'Bout time someone says something about Chris Rock. I mean, its okay to make jokes but don't joke about other people's lives cuz that's just plain wrong.

IrishFaery

If Elvis were still alive, they would never let anything happen to him.”
And the church said....
As much as I love the guy, I can't deny that what Elvis did to Priscilla was statutory rape. I'm also reminded of how folks embrace Rob Lowe despite his set up. And how they conveniently pretend that Roman Polanski not visiting this country (USA) is a personal choice.

Annieruok7

Thank you Thank you thank you Irishfaery,

I thought I was the only one pissed off about this Roman Polanski thing, they gave the man an academy award a couple of years ago, but look what they did to MJ, some are even saying he shoud leave the country, yet mofos stood and applauded Polanski when he won an Oscar for directing The Pianist...

Un-bee-leev-able

Annie

sistahlamb

Michael seems to be a walking target for disgusting remarks about him and his lifestyle from people that have never even met him. Gloria Allred, Diane Dimond, Nancy DisGrace, and those so-called phycology "experts" that you saw very often on TV during the trial are a few examples.

Chris Rock needs to shut his g*ddamn mouth and get a life.

Yeah, he takes cheap pot shots. I'm over it. I used to like him too.

Even with his new series, when he was asked where he found the kid to play him, he stated, "He was running out of Neverland screaming help". I was like f--k you, a--hole. Sorry, but that was so unnecessary. Jerk.

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Michael seems to be a walking target for disgusting remarks about him and his lifestyle from people that have never even met him. Gloria Allred, Diane Dimond, Nancy DisGrace, and those so-called phycology "experts" that you saw very often on TV during the trial are a few examples.

Chris Rock needs to shut his g*ddamn mouth and get a life.

floacist

No matter what stupid thing comes out of Chris Rocks mouth it will never be taken seriously and no matter what dumb mock someone throws at JD all he has to say is that Janet Jackson is his girlfriend and he clearly won that battle:lol:

I agree with Jess, I like the lil guy.