Jens Stabb at cracking the case.

Okay I'm sick of the crap they are claiming to find. ! I mean the first time they went in Michaels room we saw on ET. Come on they are a bunch of rediculous shit heads. They surely don't know what they doing .... Or what the hell they talking about. I'm sick Of Dianne Diamond , her face makes me wanna. :throwup I'm sick Of Looking at her when I watch the Abrams Report. He be stickin up for Michael . Go Abram.!

I mean the things they say is ridiculous, its ridiculous. Please. But they did find it. Gavin sayin that Michael showed it to him Please. He watches it for himself I'm sure he's a man anyman would watch that shit.

And lets talk about the phone numbers they found on Michael They found tons of Phone numbers Right? Front and back. Did it ever occur to them that Michael may be forgetful. But to them no They think its just boys phone numbers. Please. It can be for business. And plus he can be forgetful maybe thats why he has all those numbers on the board.
And what about the pictures of little boys they found on the wall.
Whatever.
If those shit heads weren't paying attention.
2 the Michael JAckson and Lisa Marie Preseley Interview , .....If your famous like Michael is and you say to people to the whole world you are obsessed with cats or something , he'll be swormed in Cat stuff...Or if he loves charlie Chaplin He'll be swormed in Everything on him. Just like he's sworn with pictures of kids in his room and everywhere. And I think the other shit is ridiculous. Oh Michael gave me Jesus Juice.

Wine he got me drunk. Where the hell did that Come from Michael would never ever do that to any child. They should dismiss the case because they find nothing everytime he's accused. That man is always being accused of something you kno...

Parents have control over kids.

Here' s this family thats a scam artists, the mother is like oh Gavin has cancer why don't we say we wanna meet Michael then accuse him later of molestation so we can have some money. We can send him to jail for nothing.

The mother sued JC-Penny along time ago.
Accusing an Officer of Sexual Harrisment.
That probably never happened. This family is like a feeding Frenzy Of Money.But They'll find out when Trial hits. And they keep on Changing the story the mother. She's speaking for Gavin. She's changing everything.

And those people are very stupid to not see that.

I mean we all learned that Michael was paying there hospital bills and paying them everything and like buying them stuff.

And when that all stops and when he was about to put out a new cd. Then the next morning BOOM. He's accused of Child Molestation.

I sware they better realize this soon.

Man I wish I was on the legal team.

And All I kno is that they are going to keep scaming people, for there money. And look at that they wanted to sue Martin Bashit. Just for showing her son on TV.

The kids. The mother wants to sue for everything.

Its just all about the money. . . . And they won't stop at nothing until they get it.

A

Anonymous

I have no idea what you are talking about. "They found it but they didnt find it" find WHAT?? give us something to work with... Not everyone is american and can watch the shows and reports that you can.

mjlovergurl

i get it. sorta. lol you make a good point jen. the mother is nuts and a greedy bitch so stops at nothing to get what she wants and will use her kids to get it. think about this. Gavin has had cancer right and was supposed to have died about a yr or so ago? If he has cancer then why does he look stronger everytime someons sees him? He looks well doesnt he? and then when all this crap started he's all of a sudden in the hospital and was said to be dying (again) and he's still alive? I dont want him to die dont get me wrong but this is all TOO wierd and this cancer thing is being used as sympathy to get micheal behind bars.

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
I have no idea what you are talking about. "They found it but they didnt find it" find WHAT?? give us something to work with... Not everyone is american and can watch the shows and reports that you can.

I'm American...don't have a clue what she's talkin' bout either :cryptic