Jermaine talks to ET about Murry\'s pending arrest

MJfan01'

murray-mugshot.jpg

Ben

I agree with Jermaine. And Jermaine has always made a point of saying Michael was NOT a drug addict !

Michael was a bit under weight, but he was strong and healthy and should still be alive. Dr Murray killed Michael, through sheer negligence and laziness. I'm sure Michael would still have been alive if he didn't give Michael CPR on his bed and put him on the floor (a hard surface) as he should have done. And also if Dr Murray hadn't of wasted time to save his own career, by calling for an ambulance once he saw Michael's life was in danger, I'm pretty sure Michael would have still been alive. The bottom line is Dr Murray was in a trusted position, and his lack of professionalism killed Michael.

Saphster

I rather have that bastard rot in jail for life. But, Jermaine is right in how Michael is NOT coming back no matter what Murray's sentence is. It took them so long just to even bring this case to an end?! This is NOT right. Something is not right here at all.

Cristine87

Ben;234081 said:
I agree with Jermaine. And Jermaine has always made a point of saying Michael was NOT a drug addict !

Michael was a bit under weight, but he was strong and healthy and should still be alive. Dr Murray killed Michael, through sheer negligence and laziness. I'm sure Michael would still have been alive if he didn't give Michael CPR on his bed and put him on the floor (a hard surface) as he should have done. And also if Dr Murray hadn't of wasted time to save his own career, by calling for an ambulance once he saw Michael's life was in danger, I'm pretty sure Michael would have still been alive. The bottom line is Dr Murray was in a trusted position, and his lack of professionalism killed Michael.

Exactly, I don't understand why this guy is trying to act like he did nothing wrong! Dude, you f*cked up! A man died in your care. Why are you acting like your hands are clean?:mad: