JOanna thomae?

keira_mj

does any body have pix of joanna thomae? she used to know michael.any at all..... much appreciated.thanx. :D:wink

wacky_sis

I think this is her...not sure though...:cryptic

JOANNATHOMAE.jpg

3jemj.jpg

2jemj.jpg

1jemj.jpg

keira_mj

yessssss, yes, *nods* that is her i asked some one. yes thank you :D!!

does anyone have more of her? and with michael? :D

FlyAway

mysteriousone;193862 said:
I've never seen her before! What's her story and how did she become friends with Michael? Anyone??

:D

Mysti!
Yeah, who bis she and how does she know MJ? Anyone know? I'm so curious...she looks familiar.

mysteriousone

FlyAway;194036 said:
Yeah, who bis she and how does she know MJ? Anyone know? I'm so curious...she looks familiar.
:lol Another curious one! Hey, I also thought she looked familiar and then looking a little closer, in the first pic anyway, she looks a tad like Lisa Marie! Anybody else see the resemblance?

Mysti!

HeavenSent

Never really knew about Joanna so I googled her. This is from Entertainment Tonight, so OMG, it must be true. :eek: I'll alert Raymone for confirmation. hahaha...

http://www.etonline.com/music/33455/index.html

The world has heard what MICHAEL JACKSON's former maid and assistant have had to say about their previous superstar boss, but on tonight's ET, our own JANN CARL talks to a friend of the singer's who has been getting a lot of press lately and wants to set the record straight.

Twenty-one-year-old JOANNA THOMAE has been a fan of Jackson's for a number of years. Several reports have made their way into the tabloids recently that she is in fact Jackson's girlfriend, and Thomae, who was born and raised in France, came to ET to share her side of the story.

"We have a special relationship," the beautiful blonde says. "He really cares for me and I really care for him."

It's been reported that she would often be flown to Los Angeles to periodically meet up with the pop icon at his Neverland Ranch. It's also been written that during her visits she and Jackson would often play video games together, watch old movies, and even sleep in the same bed.

Although Thomae tells ET that they "would spend a lot of time together," watch movies and "did a lot of shopping," she never slept in the same bed as Jackson. But she went on to say that the two have exchanged kisses. "We were close. We kissed each other, but the rest is private," she says.

----
*coughopportunistcough* These 'intimate stories' that are supposed to be so-called private, but "Yeah, I'll go blab them to one of the most sensational ass backwards tabloid shows in America"...man, that kills me!:lol By the way, this story like so many others, came out during his trial when everyone was looking to be connected to Michael in some way, shape or form. How convenient!

FlyAway

Um, yeah, if this was really true I don't think she would telling it to tabloids. I mean, anyone who knows Michael knows how badly he feels about tabloids.
But who know, i guess...

Thanks for the info though!:D

sweet princess

FlyAway;194133 said:
Um, yeah, if this was really true I don't think she would telling it to tabloids. I mean, anyone who knows Michael knows how badly he feels about tabloids.

You get that right.
For some reason, I never
Really trusted her:uh_uh:

sweet princess

Black Loafers;203218 said:
...or maybe she told the tabloids cause she wanted to be in the spotlight :idontknow

You're right, If she was a fan of Michael's she wouldn't tell that kind of stuff to the press, she betrayed Michael. That's why I didn't trust her..Never have, and I never will.:mad::rolleyes: