Joy Behar Show

justice

e-mail cnn/hln and let them know that Joy Behar's
show which aired on 12.23.09 is unacceptable. She
and her pannel totally disrepected Michael,his family
and more so his children.IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
cnn/hln/feedback/hdlns/

MJfan01'

I doubt that would change anything. I mean she does have the right to say what she wants on her show. :( Talking about adults is one thing but bringing up 3 minor children who lost their only parent is bull shyte. People need to get a life, they don't know the jacksons. Having all these "insiders" on and what not. :angry:

Cristine87

MJfan01';231636 said:
People need to get a life, they don't know the jacksons. Having all these "insiders" on and what not. :angry:

Seriously! I'm tired of all these f*cking losers popping out of the wood work claiming to be close to the Jacksons. If you were a close personal friend of the Jacksons, your happy ass wouldn't be on tv putting their business all out on the street!

justice

Cristine87;231648 said:
Seriously! I'm tired of all these f*cking losers popping out of the wood work claiming to be close to the Jacksons. If you were a close personal friend of the Jacksons, your happy ass wouldn't be on tv putting their business all out on the street!

That's why they're doing it because they ARE losers....they need attention.
I forgot that unattractive chick Sandra Bernhard still existed and the others,
other than the kuh(cow)Behar I've never heard of.

justice

Mack Dogg;231887 said:
Who was on there? What exactly did they say?

The hidious Sandra Bernhard and 2 other dispicable characters. I gave info. to the link-cnnhln/feedback/hdlns/-scroll down to the MichaelJackson site. It's all there. I think we should be outraged....we have to stand-up for Michael. If we don't make a stance this will continue to go on. Michael suffered enough in life....why can't they leave him in PEACE?

Joy said "their mother didn't want them" and "if her child was abused she'd
take the $20 million....not report it to the FBI and throw the kid in therapy".
What is that for a human being annnnnnnd a mother?

I DESPISE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Cristine87

justice;232041 said:
The hidious Sandra Bernhard and 2 other dispicable characters. I gave info. to the link-cnnhln/feedback/hdlns/-scroll down to the MichaelJackson site. It's all there. I think we should be outraged....we have to stand-up for Michael. If we don't make a stance this will continue to go on. Michael suffered enough in life....why can't they leave him in PEACE?

Joy doesn't know what the hell she's talking about! She's just talking out of her ass! These people are bitter against Michael because he had a ridiculous amount of money and they didn't. It's seeping though their pours! They wish they could get their hands on $20 million but they can't so they slander him on tv like a bunch of bitter ass losers!

Saphster

justice;232041 said:

Michael will be humiliated and taunted for years. Probably even after I am gone. The best thing to do is to NOT give those type of shows ratings. Or give anyone that bashes Michael a rating. Eventually if all MJ fans stray away from anything that shows Michael being bashed the ratings will definitely decrease. I'm sure that Bill Oriely (or however you spell his name) has gotten THOUSANDS of emails for his bashing MJ tantics. I still see him talking about Michael.

Unfortunately, we can only try for so long to stop the hate. But, in some cases you just have to turn away and let people be ignorant. Once they start noticing you don't care their 15 minutes will be up.